• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What are good ways to gain xp?

borislow

Stone
Leveling up is very slow for me...and everyone else is a master paladin, or samurai, and etc.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Leveling up is very slow for me...and everyone else is a master paladin, or samurai, and etc.
Just go and kill every mob you see. Take a lot of food. I find most mobs in swamps and deserts. Also killing slimes helps because each one gives 14 exp and you can get up to 21 slime kills from each.

Wanna level up really fast? Buy a exp boost :p

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9

If you are not sure where to level ask your townmates - most towns have a favored spot or two. If you are not in a town - join one.

Don't pick one thing and stick at it, do everything you can!
And It takes time to level otherwise the excitement and build up to master will not be as fun.
Try the following:

Killing Mobs, Voting, Join a town (Lots of people will level so you can join there party and get extra xp!

Main pointer I give to you is ''Try to enjoy leveling and it'll come natural''
Just think leveling as a train up to be the best pvper!

kahzei

Gold
As a rogue, I love partying up with casters or healers, I noticed that I level at least twice if not triple as fast. We can even take out enders sometimes but they are kinda buggy and disappear.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Right now as a runeblade, I usually just level with 6 d swords on me, and make sure to avoid skeletons until you HAVE to kill them, they will kill you. Damn skeleton shit.

Try to sidestrafe the spiders and zombies, creepers just sprint at them hit them 2 times back off repeat.

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Right now as a runeblade, I usually just level with 6 d swords on me, and make sure to avoid skeletons until you HAVE to kill them, they will kill you. Damn skeleton shit.
Skeles have been nerfed a bit, but they still shoot fairly quickly and accurately. Heed this man's words; stick with zombies and slimes.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I think that runeblade is the easuest class to level. You never have to stop and eat after you get duskblade.

I am leveling a mystic. I find that if you know how to circle approach a skeleton they wont hit you at all. But kill all the mobs you see. It is the quickest way to lvl without buying anything.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Biggest tip: Just go do it, when you think about how much Xp or Lvls till you master it'll feel like forever, just go find some mobs kill em, repeat. A good strategy is to try and find abandoned underground bases, as they sometimes have unlit areas that will spawn mobs while your around exploring

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm, the best way for me and many others is to find a swamp, those slimes give tones of exp!

As a rogue, I love partying up with casters or healers, I noticed that I level at least twice if not triple as fast. We can even take out enders sometimes but they are kinda buggy and disappear.
Hit the endermans's feet and it wont tp away 68 of the time

Just go and kill every mob you see. Take a lot of food. I find most mobs in swamps and deserts. Also killing slimes helps because each one gives 14 exp and you can get up to 21 slime kills from each.

Wanna level up really fast? Buy a exp boost :p

Now I Really Want To Join The Server And Get Buy A EXP Boost To Level UP Faster Because Some People Say It Takes Along Time To Level Up So I Might Be Able To Level Up Ahead Of Some Friends I Might Meet!