• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whale109's Application

whale109

TNT
revised*In-game name: whale109
Location and Age: Ashburn, VA and I am 15 years old
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I have not been banned from any servers
Referral(s):I've tried playing on many other roleplay/rpg servers and am interested in joining this one
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes I've voted
How'd you hear about Herocraft? Minecraft Forums
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCw8
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I've been playing many different minecraft servers ever since Alpha. Those types of servers range from your basic small community survival servers, to large public servers involving roleplay/rpg. I've seen many stable survival servers in my day but never got the feeling of a great rpg/roleplay server.
Additional Info: I've been an admin in 3 servers, and an admin in 2 currently. The two servers i am an admin in do not have the heroes plugin, however i have had much experience due to the many rpg servers i have been on over the years. I have experience in admin duties such as logblock, worldedit, cuboid, etc. Played rpg servers such as prison servers, gang servers, and others. (Yes those actually exist if you didn't know)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Before I go on. You say you are an Admin of two servers currently. Being an Admin/Mod on a server takes up a LOT of time. Let alone being an Admin on two servers. Why the sudden interest spark in Herocraft?

whale109

TNT
Before I go on. You say you are an Admin of two servers currently. Being an Admin/Mod on a server takes up a LOT of time. Let alone being an Admin on two servers. Why the sudden interest spark in Herocraft?

The first server i am an admin is is ejupa.no-ip.com which is a server that me and my friend run on which is a completely private server showing that I don't have to be too "in" to my admin duties. The other server I am in is a creative server that has constant admins running on it meaning that while I have a duty to make sure nobody is greifing the server, there are other admins that can fulfill that duty if i am away. I just left an interesting roleplay server and i am getting in to the whole "roleplay" experience. I've played many rpg servers, some with hero plugin, which have interested me but most of them are "unstable" with no admins running it on a daily basis and letting greifers run around doing whatever they want. I heard of this server from a friend and reading of its strict rules, i think this is a great opportunity to seek experience in a good roleplay/rpg server.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I just want to remind you that here on Herocraft we take our Intellectual Property seriously, and anyone that is found to be here to steal it will receive punishment as seen fit by the Admins. (Normally resulting in a Ban/Worse)

Now. While doing checks I found these.

Code:
Array
(
    [bancount] => 2
    [banlist] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [username] => whale109
                    [issuer] => MJCS
                    [server] => mc2.joe.to
                    [reason] => grief - perm
                    [time] => 2011-08-28 21:45:01
                )

[1] => Array
                (
                    [username] => whale109
                    [issuer] => Console
                    [server] => c.nerd.nu
                    [reason] => Import From MCBans
                    [time] => 2011-06-02 21:34:36
                )

)

[score] => 0
    [status] => 2
    [output] => 2 bans :(
)

The second one is a Import ban from the first, can you explain what happened with the first?

whale109

TNT
I was friends with one of the admins of the mc2.joe.to server. There were some complications with both of us one day and soon things started to turn in the wrong direction. I truly regret greifing the server with the further complications with my applications to servers that have connections with MCBans. I know its hard to trust me from a ban that happened about a year ago, but i'm just here to enjoy this server with a few of my friends. I'm sorry about my past conflicts and i hope that you can come to your senses that i'm just a guy that wants to play minecraft.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here on Herocraft we taking greifing seriously as well, if you break it, replace it!

However while digging around I found this

Code:
http://jesseminecraft.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7603835-unban-request-for-whale109?page=last

On this page and I quote

1. whale109
2. Using No Swing/Forcefield hack in Project zombie
3. I was banned a couple months ago for using the hack and i realize how stupid i was for using the hack in the first place. I have uninstalled it and i promise not to use it again. I really want to come back to the server and hope to see how its changed in 3-4 months.
4. When i joined the server i helped alot of people in both Project Zombie and the faction server. I even surprising helped people during Project Zombie when it was PvP chaos -.- If i get unbanned i promise to help people and support the server as much as i can.

You clearly in that Ban appeal admit to using Illegal mods (NoSwing/Forcefield Hacks) We taking hacking VERY seriously on Herocraft as we want to keep our server clean and fair. How do I know you wont go back to hacking?

whale109

TNT
Sir, I've applied to many servers that do backround checks such as this one where i physically have to take screenshots of me clearing and wiping out my entire minecraft.jar file to clear of all hacks. Furthermore on the incident on Project Zombie, not only did i stop using the hacks, i sent the owner a copy of the hack to show what people could do on that server so he could get the appropriate plugins, tips for admins to stop other people from doing the same things i did. Of course i could just do what i do in every server and show you screen by screen shots of me clearing my minecraft.jar file for like the 15th time. Plus i will be using the client spoutcraft to join your server, and last time i recalled, there are no ways to hack using the client.

whale109

TNT
He is a family member of mine and my ban took place quite a while ago, i am not certain of the exact date.

whale109

TNT
Looking at the date of when i put the unban request of Project Zombie, it was November or December of last year.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Since it was so far back as to when you got banned, im going to give you a chance.

What other games outside of Minecraft do you enjoy?

whale109

TNT
I play alot of FPS like Call of Duty, Battlefield, and most recently Metro 2033. I also enjoy playing Skyrim and Star Wars: The Old Republic. Also thank you for giving me a chance, you will not regret it.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks good. Let me remind you everything on this server is logged! You have been warned!

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft.
Please check your inbox.
:cool:

@Brutalacerate - Name change IGN: whale109