• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Werwew19's Herald Application

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: werwew19 / 15

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012 (mainly) and loving every moment of it.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST

5. What are your areas of expertise?: I can record pvp footage I have a full version of fraps and I have the necessary programs to edit videos to the fullest. I don't have many videos of herocraft but I have a folder on my drive of just let's plays of minecraft. I am not the best editor out there but I believe the herald team would help me get much better at editing and I can pump out videos pretty quickly since I am active in our PvP community.

6. Please select one team to apply for: Video

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?. I will use my skills to pump out herocraft videos of events and awesome pvp fights and make Herocraft look like the funnest server it already is.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: School is almost out and I can pump out videos at a much quicker rate do to the life I don't have.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Just bumping in here, sorry Dielan9999 - just before you make a decision, I'd like to just ask a couple things.

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: werwew19 / 15

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012 (mainly) and loving every moment of it.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST

5. What are your areas of expertise?: I can record pvp footage I have a full version of fraps and I have the necessary programs to edit videos to the fullest. I don't have many videos of herocraft but I have a folder on my drive of just let's plays of minecraft. I am not the best editor out there but I believe the herald team would help me get much better at editing and I can pump out videos pretty quickly since I am active in our PvP community.

6. Please select one team to apply for: Video

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?. I will use my skills to pump out herocraft videos of events and awesome pvp fights and make Herocraft look like the funnest server it already is.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: School is almost out and I can pump out videos at a much quicker rate do to the life I don't have.
I've found a YouTube channel under the name 'werwew19'. The problem is that it hadn't had any uploads since last year, and the minecraft video I saw was fine quality-wise, just a little bit laggy.
Is that your YouTube account? If so, could you possibly upload something showing off your current recording capabilities? Maybe an arena match or something along those lines.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks for input Pie,

Werwew messaged me about this in private and he had a video prepared for upload. werwew190 can you go ahead and upload it to your channel and link it to us? We can always re-upload to the HC youtube later.

It's ok if it's not edited. That can be done collaboratively. I just want to assess the quality of your recorded footage.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks for input Pie,

Werwew messaged me about this in private and he had a video prepared for upload. werwew190 can you go ahead and upload it to your channel and link it to us? We can always re-upload to the HC youtube later.

It's ok if it's not edited. That can be done collaboratively. I just want to assess the quality of your recorded footage.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWerwew?feature=watch
I have 2 videos actually the one I made last night I uploaded at the wrong settings so it did it at 480p however I can upload at HD. I made a new youtube account thought it would be easier then using the account HoldMyPie pointed out.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

I like it!

Although I'd recommend either leaving chats when you record, or instead setting your GUI to small, it's still pretty good. You can also edit you own videos which is a huge bonus for me, especially with the shortage we have on Heralds that can record videos.

I'd like you to be on the Herald team. However, it is still up to the admins to decide if you are fit to represent the server. You are at their mercy. If you are worthy, they will reply to your application and edit your permissions on the forums so you can communicate with us on our forums. Remember that the position of Herald involves a lot of working on your own, but I'd love to get some collaboration going.

gabizou Alator Danda

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I like it!

Although I'd recommend either leaving chats when you record, or instead setting your GUI to small, it's still pretty good. You can also edit you own videos which is a huge bonus for me, especially with the shortage we have on Heralds that can record videos.

I'd like you to be on the Herald team. However, it is still up to the admins to decide if you are fit to represent the server. You are at their mercy. If you are worthy, they will reply to your application and edit your permissions on the forums so you can communicate with us on our forums. Remember that the position of Herald involves a lot of working on your own, but I'd love to get some collaboration going.

gabizou Alator Danda
Will do thank you and I record most of my PvP clips arena or not so collab would be awesome and it displays different classes and how they work I have a ton of idea for videos :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Seems alright on my end. Welcome to the team.