• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Well, bai

MrFly007

Portal
I've been trying to put this off for ever but it seems inevitable.

Time for me to go. I will be on here and there to check in but for the most part I am leaving.
This server is amazing and the only one I have ever played on for more than a hour.

Kainzo you have something awesome here keep it up.

Alot of people didn't like me, eehhhhhh understandable, but I tried to be good to everyone.
This has been the most awesome experience and I absolutely love the community, I made loads of friends and even more enemies hah.

With family problems and switching schools for Military purposes have taken a chunck out of my life and time.

So yeah bye all, ending it here with a few people that made this server even better.
@Staff
C4ruso
SharpPencil
TheMrLief
werwew19
@emberhollow
@Umbra (PVP wise)
jbird112233
Um we'll honestly can't think of anyone else but love you all!!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

Time for me to go. I will be on here and there to check in but for the most part I am leaving.
This server is amazing and the only one I have ever played on for more than a hour.

Alot of people didn't like me, eehhhhhh understandable, but I tried to be good to everyone.
This has been the most awesome experience and I absolutely love the community, I made loads of friends and even more enemies hah.

With family problems and switching schools for Military purposes have taken a chunck out of my life and time.

So yeah bye all, ending it here with a few people that made this server even better.
@Staff
C4ruso
SharpPencil
TheMrLief
@werewew19
@emberhollow
@Umbra (PVP wise)
jbird112233

I got your back even if you didn't tag me, greg.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry ach :( Eh miners, im quitting for your sake
I didn't really know you but good luck in the future.

P.S. I fixed your tag for werwew, you misspelled his name.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

@Staff
C4ruso
SharpPencil
TheMrLief
werwew19
@emberhollow
@Umbra (PVP wise)
jbird112233

Peace out, dude glad you were a freeper :)

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8

@Staff
C4ruso
SharpPencil
TheMrLief
werwew19
@emberhollow
@Umbra (PVP wise)
jbird112233

NO DONT LEAVE ME BRO NOOOOOOOOO COMEEEE BACCCCCCKKKKKKK

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7

@Staff
C4ruso
SharpPencil
TheMrLief
werwew19
@emberhollow
@Umbra (PVP wise)
jbird112233
FLY NO!!! Dude, we had so much fun in DG. You'll always be in that lower section of my heart from all those fights we had together with RA.
I'm gonna miss ya, buddy.