• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Weekly Poll #4

Would you prefer the Weekly Poll on the side of the main forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
That's right. We're on our 4th poll.

Last week was EXTREMELY successful. We got exactly 70 votes. Thank you to all who participated.

This week, the poll is related to the forums. We want to know if you would prefer to have the weekly poll be located on the side of the main forums (like where it says "staff online") or would you like it to continue on here in the Herocraft Member Discussion? I have listed a few pros/cons of having it on the main forums.

PROS:
  • Easy to vote. Don't have to click on this thread.
  • Will be more inviting to users because it will be easy to spot. This will mean more voting.
CONS:
  • Can't post anything about it since it won't be an actual thread. (I could create a thread just for weekly poll discussion).
  • Will have votes from non-HC members since it will be available to non-whitelisted people who have an account.
I kept it at 2 each to just keep you guys thinking, but to not influence you in your decision. If you have any comments/feedback, please post below. I look at everything.

Here is last week's poll:
Weekly Poll #3

Have a great week, HC!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Not every player is a forum fanatic, so having an easily accessible poll on the main page will be very efficient. :)

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Seems like this is a blowout. Either way, please vote. This is a physical appearance that can and will affect you!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Personally one of the few that prefer it here D: I like how it's.. here so that people can discuss it, and so it's a Herocraft Membery sort of thing? Whereas if it was just a gadget, you'd vote and just not discuss it because a lot of people would just meh it - it'd just be a poll, nothing more, and it wouldn't add to the community so much as a thread like this does. Just my opinion :eek:

Vote, drama llamas.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Looks like people prefer a poll on the side. Now I just have to see if Kain can add it in. I will probably create threads for the polls each week so people can discuss. Thanks everyone for voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.