• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Weekly Poll #3

Cat or Dog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
It seems like the weekly polls are a success. Last poll had a total of over 45+ voters. Let's see if we can break the record this week.

This week we are going to stray off the path of Herocraft/Minecraft related subjects. We're going to keep it simple: cat or dog? I don't care if you have a pet tortoise, pet hamster, or a pet @Barnubus <3. And I don't care if you don't like either. Choose your favorite and we will determine the winner next Monday! :)

Here is last week's poll for those who want to see it:
Weekly Poll #2

Don't forget to link others to this poll: tiny.cc/HCpoll <--- still working on the link.
The link above is updated every time a new poll is up.

Enjoy

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
The last two polls were based off of wool. We had to have 2 parts.

And I am seeing what is wrong with tiny.cc/HCpoll

Think it may take a while for the link to update.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Thank Neo. Now I'll be singing that for the next year and a half without pause lol I had JUST gotten it out of my head.

Aanokint

Obsidian
My cat is 22 years old. Yes twenty-two. She is evil and demented and still agile and lithe. There have been instances where she has closed my bedroom door on me and my cousin and proceeded to attack us if we neared said door.

Edit: I also have my favorite picture of all time here for you all...

HeyCat-ImmaBoopYouHead-Boop.jpg

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
from one of my favorite movies: Homeward Bound
Sassy: It's like I said all along, cats rule and dogs drool.
Chance: Oh, get a life. Get nine of 'em.
Sassy: But it's true. Cats are smarter than dogs, and more attractive... and we don't drink from the toilet!

Status
Not open for further replies.