• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Webserver host change... scheduled maintenance.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We will be moving our webserver hosting to a different host.

We have started the porting process, you can expect the bulk of the transfer happening this weekend.

Thanks for being patient!

You can use MCF forums or twitter.com to get updates on the website but we're expecting 24-48 hours of downtime.

imobzy

Dirt
Hey kainzo do you think maybe I can get a link to the heroes plugin download ? my server isnt cracked and i been lookin errrywere ?just thought id ask ?

imobzy
my email is [email protected]
thNX Fo takin time to read ......

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey kainzo do you think maybe I can get a link to the heroes plugin download ? my server isnt cracked and i been lookin errrywere ?just thought id ask ?

imobzy
my email is [email protected]
thNX Fo takin time to read ......

We do not offer support for our plugins in game or on the forums. You can find many of our plugins by searching on Google.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
It appears most major issues have been smushed, and the site is running on the new server. The forum upload issue has been fixed!