• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team App : TeamShovel

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TeamShovel / 18
2. Position applying for: Designer ( Esp. Wiki Team )
3. What's your favorite color?: Pink because its the most beautiful color :) Least likely the color you would think a man would pick. but it has bin for the past 18 years :D
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): PST , West Coast , Canada
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): I use to administrate forums and update wiki's for certain Runescape Private Servers. Links can be given via a PM. i dont want to link to offsite forum sites.
6. What are your areas of expertise?: Making sure everything looks right. Currently going to school for coding and Animation. tho's may be some of help. i also can do GFX work and Web design. for 3 years in highschool i worked as Web designer for my school's website.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I currently work my but off to keep on going and only recently just returned , as much as i would have loved to play and didnt stop playing cause i was bored but cause i had to get my life straightened out. and now its straightened out and im back to the full , im trying to take the next step into becoming a more helpfully person to the community of herocraft. Either way im going to keep on helping as it is! ( from guide post )

Also. if your only allowed to App for one thing at a time. this will be my last one. id like to have Guide closed over this one. but if u feel i be better Appíng for a guide then go for that :)

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Understandable Kainzo. i can understand the problems that are going through your life if what i was told was true. iv had the same thing happen to me twice :( i know how it feels and it sucks.