• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team app : iTzDeXy

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcome to my Web Team/Designer Application
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft IGN / Age:
iTzDeXy / 16
Position applying for:
Designer
What's your favorite color?:
Mixture between Light Cyan and very light gray/white, or a combo of them.
Timezone:
GMT +0 (UK)
Previous work:
This is a mixture of desktop BG, youtube BG, site logo's, random stuff, server logo's, etc.
* I have switched PC's so these are the links I found while having a rummage around my backup files.
Visable versions of links below
What are your areas of expertise?:
Mainly banners and desktop backgrounds but I would consider myself as someone who can adapt to most styles of graphic designing and create them to a good standard.
I know most of the useful shortcut keys in photoshop, I also know the key effects in photoshop which give most things a good final look; Once I re-install Cinema 4D on my PC I can start create 3D graphics with realistic lighting for HeroCraft along with some 3D animations for other uses.
Over the time I have been making graphics I have been colecting images, effects, fonts, etc to be used which I have sort of grown to and I belive I now know when and where to use the certain types of images, fonts or effects to make things not look over the top. I'm also into making carton type pictures and desktop backgrounds and I would say I am pretty good at them from my personal point of view; I have also been getting better at photo manipulation/edit old things to make them look better and more crystal clear.
I dont know if it makes any difference here but I know the following languages very well:
  • HTML 5/XHTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • JScript
  • Java
  • And starting to learn C#
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am 16 and taking a course in art and photography at school, I use multiple software, the main one being photoshop to hopfuly get the best quality images; I have been making graphics for people for a while now but only recently got into doing more offen when I started making websites for people and I would like to try and help HeroCraft by one being a proctor and two when there are no applications to be approved/denied creating graphics and posters to help spread the wonderful word of HeroCraft.
I know the pros and cons of different image file formats such as .png allowing transparency to the picture yet lowering the quallity of the colours by a little bit and .gif allowing you to use multiple pictures to create a small animation. I use a ton of folders and sub-folders to keep things tidy and easy to navigate and find what I need to find and I also write down the links to (almost) every bit of graphics I do.
Finally I do graphics for fun and for making a little side money sometimes and I would like to use my little hobby to help HeroCraft and its members.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update Section:
I have recently broken my hand which has not made it easy to play online nor do proctor duty's or code so I have been stuck with Photoshop and all my other little graphics programs which will allow me to spend some much needed time working on my graphic skills.
I have also just bought a touch, pen, pad, computer drawing thingy so Im planing to make a mini HeroCraft cartoon series.
Thanks for taking the time to read this,
iTzDeXy

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Graphics
33nktc2.jpg
166yqop.jpg
9qzj1t.jpg
2z4z8ea.jpg
sxn18o.jpg
Desktop image size
21jvv60.jpg
25kiedj.jpg
2mi13f8.jpg
21cgq2s.png
1zvg56h.png
2ikrzaq.png