• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT WE NEED TESTING DONE

Sekcbaba

Stone
Bard -

all bard skills seem to work fine except the following

kick - same issues

envenom - applies but does not seem to do any damage

dropthebass - i dunno this ability doesnt work alot of time on live so no change really[DOUBLEPOST=1375026973][/DOUBLEPOST]runeblade - all skills seem to work fine[DOUBLEPOST=1375027006][/DOUBLEPOST]runeblade - all skills seem to work fine

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Disciple -​
The skill 'Balance' has a 1 block radius.​
The skill FlyingKick hurls the player upward 2 blocks, and then 2 blocks in a random direction. It used to only launch them upward. Not sure if this is by design or not.​

Sekcbaba

Stone
Disciple - balance seems to have a one block effect range - needs to be increased to be of much use

flying kick - seems to work overall but knocks targets up at a slight angle rather than straight up / down

all other skills seem to work fine

Sekcbaba

Stone
Mystic -

all skills seem to work fine except for the secondary sprint effect on entangle. i wish earthwall could be a little bigger, would be more fun if it was ohhh say . . . twice to three times its current size lol.

Sekcbaba

Stone
Cleric -

all skills seem to work fine as best as i could tell, except that heals that indicate they should remove fire effects do not seem to.[DOUBLEPOST=1375028269][/DOUBLEPOST]Bloodmage -

all skills seem to work fine as best i could tell

Sekcbaba

Stone
beguiler -

all skills seem to work fine except maybe quantumleap - could not use on mobs anyways. if its player only then it may work

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Cleric -

all skills seem to work fine as best as i could tell, except that heals that indicate they should remove fire effects do not seem to.[DOUBLEPOST=1375028269][/DOUBLEPOST]Bloodmage -

all skills seem to work fine as best i could tell

Delfofthebla
Disciple - balance seems to have a one block effect range - needs to be increased to be of much use

flying kick - seems to work overall but knocks targets up at a slight angle rather than straight up / down

all other skills seem to work fine
Delfofthebla - could be a config or code issue.

Sekcbaba

Stone
necromancer -

all skills seem to work fine[DOUBLEPOST=1375029949][/DOUBLEPOST]wizard -

all skills seem to work fine

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
Don't know if this is reported but if I just type /hero choose
It says "You don't have permission chestcommands.open.choose.yml"
Which is quite odd considering I don't think the hero plugin is handled via chestcommands..

Sekcbaba

Stone
pyromancer -

all skills work, although chaos orb is still bizarre to aim and misses alot because of that

Sekcbaba

Stone
well it seems to load up a set of arrows to multishot at a set interval, maybe every 4-5 seconds.

Each arrow in the multishot only does around 60 dmg also compared to 150-200 for a single arrow. I am assuming you can only be damaged by one arrow per multishot due to how minecraft damage works but that could be wrong.

It certainly makes it easy to hit though lol, and lots of damage in a big group fight.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
well it seems to load up a set of arrows to multishot at a set interval, maybe every 4-5 seconds.

Each arrow in the multishot only does around 60 dmg also compared to 150-200 for a single arrow. I am assuming you can only be damaged by one arrow per multishot due to how minecraft damage works but that could be wrong.

It certainly makes it easy to hit though lol, and lots of damage in a big group fight.

Yeah, Delf was saying how it takes time for your chamber to load up to 5 arrows, but I was shooting 5 arrows each time every second.

Sekcbaba

Stone
gotcha, yeah it should just be made to have a 5 second cooldown then, so you can either keep it enabled to passively rechamber every 5 seconds, or turn on / off but no faster than every 5 seconds