• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT WE NEED TESTING DONE

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Multishot only does about 80 dmg, so using it too much ruins your stam.

No it doesn't. Only takes 2 out of a possible 20 stamina away. By the time you use it again, you've already re-generated the acquired stamina. You can literally just sit there and multishot all day long with no repercussions.[DOUBLEPOST=1375033812,1375033778][/DOUBLEPOST]
Arrows dont have chambers.
What about crossbows?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
No it doesn't. Only takes 2 out of a possible 20 stamina away. By the time you use it again, you've already re-generated the acquired stamina. You can literally just sit there and multishot all day long with no repercussions

For clarification max stamina is 19 not 20

Weikauno

Coder
No it doesn't. Only takes 2 out of a possible 20 stamina away. By the time you use it again, you've already re-generated the acquired stamina. You can literally just sit there and multishot all day long with no repercussions.[DOUBLEPOST=1375033812,1375033778][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about crossbows?

you'll run out of arrows though, eventually

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
We seemed to have hit a setback with Forcepush Delfofthebla . Seems to be failing 25% of the time. Mind you, the Test server has been weirdly laggy, so that might be it?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
We seemed to have hit a setback with Forcepush Delfofthebla . Seems to be failing 25% of the time. Mind you, the Test server has been weirdly laggy, so that might be it?

It is possible as lag will cause no-cheat to fire more often. But I'm not saying it is a definite.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah. Just a bit disappointed seeing that I must have used Forcepush 200 times since it was re-coded and it worked EVERY time. Today it had a sudden relapse.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Sekcbaba said:
misc skill damage / usage issues
Should be having most of these fixed shortly...

Did you fix DoTs?
Yes
It appears skeleton bow damage only does 1 hp. Also, there is a spelling mistake on the Dreadknight's terror ability 'movment'. Firewave and shadowstep dont work on mobs.. are they meant to? Also, runeblade skills are kinda messed up and dont work with only 2 pages, plus some of the runeblade crafting abilities are unavailable. When right clicking on animals with an item that is bound to a skill, it says 'You must be a farmer to do that!'. I will continue to test but they are the only things i found atm :p
Not sure on the bow damage...seemed fine to me the other day.

Not sure if we can fix the item bind farmer stuff, but I can look into trying.
melee damage skills still seem to ignore armor. I guess this is a noted bug but dunno if there is anyway to change it.
This has been a bug with Heroes for quite some time. Due to the large amount of balance that was done during the bug's lifespan, I've decided to hold off on trying to fix it until we add in attributes.

Disciple -​
The skill 'Balance' has a 1 block radius.​
The skill FlyingKick hurls the player upward 2 blocks, and then 2 blocks in a random direction. It used to only launch them upward. Not sure if this is by design or not.​
Fixing balance now.

As for FlyingKick, it knocks them to the side now, yes. Apparently it used to, so I just put it back in and strengthened it a bit. This was done due to the new direction shift of Disciple. It should happen in one instance though, are you saying it is delayed?

beguiler -

all skills seem to work fine except maybe quantumleap - could not use on mobs anyways. if its player only then it may work
It is meant to be player only at this time.

Don't know if this is reported but if I just type /hero choose
It says "You don't have permission chestcommands.open.choose.yml"
Which is quite odd considering I don't think the hero plugin is handled via chestcommands..
I believe our permissions are messed up on the test server.

No, it has a 1 second GCD, but that is like any skill. Therefore, no CD.
Yeah, Delf was saying how it takes time for your chamber to load up to 5 arrows, but I was shooting 5 arrows each time every second.
It was designed to work this way.

Using it in that manner means you are doing nothing else. Sure, you can spam it, and get "infinite multishot arrows", but it will take 100% of your time to do so. Meaning you won't be using any other shot type, or even moving much.

Additionally, you will be doing less damage than if you used your single arrows. I believe it does about 80-100 (pre-armor) damage, compared to the 180ish of your normal shots. Not only that, but if you do not pull your bow back all the way, the damage is lowered, and the number of arrows released is lowered as well.

I believe it to be functioning well.

What about crossbows?
It costs 3 stamina, currently.

Ninjas can eat while faded... bug?
maybe...but I kinda like it, heh.

It is possible as lag will cause no-cheat to fire more often. But I'm not saying it is a definite.
Yeah. Just a bit disappointed seeing that I must have used Forcepush 200 times since it was re-coded and it worked EVERY time. Today it had a sudden relapse.
We're tweaking things with nocheat right now. I am working on getting skills to work more cleanly with the plugin, and reduce rubberbanding. Due to this, a lot of things that didn't used to rubberband are currently doing so. I have not put the new technique into effect for the force abilities, which is why you are seeing issues. I will be doing so in a bit, so it should be fixed soon.