• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Want to earn free RP?

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
NOTICE: The below may not work in some countries. Known to work in the USA
May work in EU (havn't heard back from jason)
Does not work in Brazil

So a buddy put me onto a site and i figured i would share it with DH's LoL community.

The jist: Do offers/surveys and get points in return

How does this involve getting rp?: This site turns points into prizes. (Like League Of Legends prepaid cards)

Is this site legit?: Yes, I've gotton $200+ of RP out of it so far

Types of prizes: Pretty much anything you can think of if you get enough points, ex 10 points = $10 RP card, 25 points = $25 RP card. OR stuff like 59.99 points = Xbox version of Skyrim, you can do custom orders to order coffee, tea, another minecraft account, and many other things you may be interested in.

How it works: Basically you sign up. then go to "get points" and theres all the offers. for each offer it tells you what it requires. sometimes it doesnt need the full description, some times they are outdated, I usually stick to the ones that have "credited recently" (given points out last) and the "Dailies" type of offers.

Tips from my buddy:
1.Use multiple email accounts that you can log into for offers because it helps get credited
2. Clear cookies often so similar offers have better chance to credit since they use cookies to track completion.
3. Arcamax has several offers, each time you have to use a different email to get credited

Conclusion: I'm sure you can google more on prizerebel to figure out how to get points, but this is a quick guide mostly to expose you to the opportunity of getting RP without actually having to spend money.

Here's my referral link if your interested: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=820087
Heres a regular link: http://www.prizerebel.com/
~BuddahHopper

Prizeclaim History:
4x $25 LoL card (3500 rp each)
7x $10 LoL card (1380 rp each)
3x $10 LoL card I gave to friends
Total RP free: 27800

edits://

1.Fixed first link
2.Modified "is this site legit" section multiple times to a more up-to-date number of points i've received.
3. Added LoL prize claim history
4. Included Notice

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm disappointed in this attempt to get referrals for money

=\

But yes, this site is legit and I've gotten about $20 dollars worth of points.

Also, the forums are a great place to find guides to certain offers.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Haha sorry to dissapoint, atleast I wasnt trying to hide the fact it was a referral link :), gives people a choice, though it doesnt hurt.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I tried this site, I slaved away for a week, and when I finally earned enough for a 20$ card, the code didn't work and support ignored me. Highly disappointed.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Yeah you can custom order yourself a new car if you have enough points for it haha. as for kingtom that's extremely odd, I've had over 15 codes given to me, all of which worked np. did you enter the code under "purchase > Prepaid" or did you just enter it in "codes" section of the shop?

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Re-Necroing a long dead topic. but it works, sidesummy and brancher are two people HC may know that have used it successfully to my knowledge