• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wanderer2x application!

Rohade

Wood
  1. In-game name: Wanderer2x
  2. Location & Age: I live on Florida but for a couple months ill be on Venezuela for vacations, age 33.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No, no bans on other games either
  4. Referral(s): I'm a new player, still don't know anyone on the server
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think this is a server where people like me feel comfortable, I don't have much time playing minecraft but I always felt empty while playing single player so I started researching for a good multiplayer server. I read your rules and everything and I think you got what minecraft was missing. I'm a rpg guy and have played a lot of rpg before of every kind and I want to be part of this community and help it grow. Even when I enjoyed minecraft I felt my actions were empty, I want to be surrounded by players who love minecraft and love to rpg and help the world shape and make friends while playing.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By researching about multiplayer servers.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I still don't know the server by personal experience by I wanted to support the rpg factor on Minecraft, the fact that you did your own pluging and your hard work, and also planning to play on Herocraft I want to make it grow.
  8. Additional Info: As I said, I don't have much time on Minecraft, I'm still a newby in many things and I'm by no means an expert. I started playing with my wife and we both love to play (She surely applies later) but then I missed to meet people, to make things for a purpose, to make friends, to help and interact with a community and I also thought minecraft should have more rpg elements. I was in awe when I started reading about Herocraft and the more I read the more I liked it, I'm looking for an organized, populated, rpg server and yours the only one that I think have it all. About my live on minecraft, so far I have no fancy stuff to show on pictures or anything, just some big dirt shack I'm not so proud to show hehe but I plan to change that when playing online. I played Rift, Aion, Wow, Tibia, play Street Fighter at competitive level but still, no mmorpg have made me feel so free as playing Minecraft, I hope I can be there soon as I can't wait to play Minecraft for real, either way, thanks for making this server and promoting the rpg.
Regards,

Hector.