• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wally's app. Read or die.

jwalters93

Wood
Muahahahaha!

But seriously...

1. In-game name: jwalters93 (No, it's not capitalized. I know. Barbaric.)
  2. Location & Age: Indiana, 19.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Also, unfortunately, none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I read all the rules and such, but more importantly, I'm awesome. And ridiculously humble. I'm a builder mainly, but also like to pvp. I'm a mod on BrodieCraft, which is run by Soul_Crush, (That probably means nothing to you. >_>) and I run another server with a few other people. I do all the plugins on that server, which includes the Heroes plugin. I've created and coded all 20 of my classes, (Seems like overkill, but it's not.) which work fine, and plan to make just a few more. Not to sound boastful or anything, but I'm a redstone genius. Seriously. I once made a working acrobatics leveler (For use with mcMMO) out of redstone and pistons. It was wicked sick. I have impeccable grammar and (mostly impeccable) spelling. I'm just gonna say now that my aim is to become a staff member on this server, but if you all don't think I'm cut out for it, that's fine too. The other reason I want to be on this server is to see the original Heroes config in action. ^_^
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through use of the Heroes plugin off of devBukkit.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yessir!
  8. Additional Info: I got to talk to Notch once. It was right before the Beta release, and he was cruising servers. I told him about a bug where you could duplicate items on SP, and after a few days, it was fixed. It made me pretty happy. :D

jwalters93

Wood
I honestly have no idea how that happened. It's a Reddit server, and I haven't been on there for a few months.

jwalters93

Wood
I also didn't know that site existed, otherwise I would've checked myself out, just to make sure.

*edit* I freely admit I may have griefed, but that was when I was just starting on Multiplayer, and didn't really know how things worked. Since then, I've been a regular member of several servers.

*edit* ....Wow. My little brother just came up to me and asked what I was doing. Upon telling him I was banned from the Reddit server, he tells me that that was his doing. The dirtbag.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I can see you have put a lot of effort into your app...

I am willing to turn a blind eye to this ban seeing as it was quite a while ago, and you seem to have moved on/matured from that point..

Thus, I am accepting your application. Welcome to Herocraft, check your PMs