• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

w0nd3r's Balance App.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: w0nd3rb0yCK/26
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): whatever is needed most
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2.5 years
4. What's your favorite class/path?: disciple/smith
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: anytime really/EST
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have an extensive understanding of PvP as well as understand how skills should be chained to allow for a flow a skills
7. Do you have any similar experience?: no, not really. I just know what needs to be done.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: yes
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
As you know I am one of the current top pvp'rs on the server. I know how classes should be played, and as I said before there needs to be a flow and some classes are just too choppy atm. I also am not biased about classes I don't like fighting. I'm not accusing anyone of this, but it seems some recent changes were made to classes that have no grounds. I would like to give my input and make things a little smoother.

Last edited: