• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vousti-Neutral-5

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I once tried to do work for Jonjur/Kindral, in a town they were building, mason work, obviously. It got attacked by ONE GUY. She (I forgot which account) was the town ''defender''. I died first. Then a couple more citizens. Then her. Then everyone else. The pvper got away without a scratch.

Errr....

Vousti has a lot of enemies. I wonder who will be defending your town this time....

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@MajorasMask No one, it pretty much can't operate without its mayor.

I kinda feel bad for the people that helped her that didn't know the other side of the story. The ones that were forced to give her gold or that she killed because they had stuff she wanted.

Anyway I'm done posting her. This is HER Town. She was kind enough to stop posting in my towns thread when I asked, so I'm going to leave her town thread alone so they can figure out who's going to take over mayor.

Assuming she doesn't have a 3rd account or is assuming control of one of her townies to play.