• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Vousti] [Good] [10]

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I believe the mayor of this township, of which I am a member, is gone. If you would be so kind as to confer the mayorship upon myself I am sure that we can settle the outstanding debts, as well as reducing the height of the walls, which I believe has been an issue in the past. If the current mayor was to return I will gladly restore upon him his rightful title should that be his desire.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I would of course attemp to settle the debt presently, but am unaware of that which is required

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have paid 100c toward the tax debt please inform me if there is a balance and how much. I will see that it is paid.

Attachments

• 2012-06-16_23.21.23.png
    2012-06-16_23.21.23.png
    567 KB · Views: 6

Valera

Diamond
No problem. I will give you a week to list the required number of active cits and get a new page created as the new mayor

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have completed an audit of the towns citizenry using /lastlogin. I will list the remaining members, along with new ones, as well as any rank they should hold.

Mayor: j2gay

SIC: Archestro

Gaurd Captain/Recruitment officer: freakster780

Wytow

Ridoth (new)

break794 (to be added after the 3 day town waiting period for new players)

Glothor

chrisxzpyo9

I will continue to attemp contact with other listed residents via the hc pm system both on the forums and in game.

I will be on vacation beginning tomorrow evening and returning monday, I leave it to Archestro to create a new page once he and I have been given the neccassary permissions to do so.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
It has come to light that while the forum page lists me as a member, and I was given build permission for the town, I was never added to the Town Roster in game. Due to this unfortunate circumstance it is very likely that I shall fail in my endeavors to save Vousti.

I ask no recompense for my expenditures on Vousti's account. They were given and accepted in good faith.

If by some circumstance yet unforseen Vousti should be saved, I should rejoice. As for my part I have done all that can be done, what happens now is beyond my control.

Fiat voluntas caelitum (the will of the gods be done)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
It seems Vousti is to be saved afterall. I will post updates here until I create a new page stay tuned

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have paid taxes of 100 coin on 6-25-12

Attachments

• 2012-06-25_19.36.14.png
    2012-06-25_19.36.14.png
    591.9 KB · Views: 3

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Vousti is currently undergoing extensive renovations. Once finished we will be looking to recruit active players of all paths and professions. Those of you who fancy yourself as builders may apply now. It is the intent of myself and my city managers that Vousti be among the grandest towns in all of herocraft. Though currently not much to behold we Voustians have both the skills and determination required to make this so.

Look for us to create a new page once construction is finished.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Could not get on on monday due to mojang. Paid taxes today 7/3 sent 100c to Kainzo who was offline at the time.

Taxes paid on 7/9/12 by freakster780

Taxes paid on 7/14/12 by j2gay

Taxes paid 7/22/12 by j2gay

Taxes paid 7/29/12 by j2gay

Attachments

• 2012-07-03_21.56.36.png
    2012-07-03_21.56.36.png
    557.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Paid Taxes.JPG
    Paid Taxes.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2012-07-14_13.54.48.png
    2012-07-14_13.54.48.png
    695.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2012-07-22_23.44.44.png
    2012-07-22_23.44.44.png
    138 KB · Views: 1
  • 2012-07-29_22.32.41.png
    2012-07-29_22.32.41.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 0

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Still unable to start new thread. Construction continues to come along and its looking good so far.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay, if a new thread is being made, make a spoiler or a post with all the taxes payed so that it is easier for Bankers to keep track of payments. :)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes this was the plan as I cannot ed:) it the original post for this thread. Once I have the permissions to begin a new thread I will post payments on page one.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes this was the plan as I cannot ed:) it the original post for this thread. Once I have the permissions to begin a new thread I will post payments on page one.
I think you need to make a post in Townshit applications (even you are an real hamlet), and tag an admin to get the post moved to Officical township.

It's great to see this town alive whit at least one active member, who try to save this place.
I remember the beginning of this town whit all the dark things and the fight between kindra and most other people...

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you I will look into your suggestion as to the new thread. As for the town you will be glad to know that it is our intent not only to save Vousti but to build it into one of the greatest towns hc has yet seen. :)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have applied for a new thread along with a name change. If the name is accepted Vousti shall become Alicubi a latin word meaning somewhere. Renovations are about halfway complete and the town is looking quite splendid. The Townhall is complete and the walls are nearly finished. Soon construction of the grannd temple will begin the completion of which will give rise to two orders. The order of the tempered sword and the order of the eternal pick.

The lore for these I will post later but their motto should shed some light on what they will be. Their motto and the towns', is a living question. What use is a man that does not make the world better?