• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Voting

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
So if today is May 8th and there are only 8 voting sites, how do people have over 64 votes already ? I'm getting old but I believe 8 x 8 is still only 64.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Also, one of the voting sites allows you to vote every 16 hours and think another allows every 20 hours. Someone wants it bad!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So if today is May 8th and there are only 8 voting sites, how do people have over 64 votes already ? I'm getting old but I believe 8 x 8 is still only 64.
It's really the time zone stuff mucking about.
I'll take a scan of the top 3 to make sure there's no duplicates and if there is I'll remove - but I doubt there is.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
It's really the time zone stuff mucking about.
I'll take a scan of the top 3 to make sure there's no duplicates and if there is I'll remove - but I doubt there is.

Hmm - I figured the once a day means once a day no matter what time zone. Perhaps not.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm - I figured the once a day means once a day no matter what time zone. Perhaps not.

Well if someone votes at 12:00 am GMT, it is still the day before for people in the US. I do believe it is a timed thing for each person, not everyone as a whole.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Well if someone votes at 12:00 am GMT, it is still the day before for people in the US. I do believe it is a timed thing for each person, not everyone as a whole.

Ahh that would explain it - using local time and not the website time...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's true though... some vote sites allow you to vote every 16-20 hours .. some every 24 hrs... depends on the site.