• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Votes not tallying

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo

Last month I ended up about 20 votes below the top 3, even though I voted every single day for all of the available voting sites. Today about 4 hours ago I voted for all 7, got confirmations (xp and souls) in-game, and yet I do not have 7 votes listed on the HC vote tally page.

I am curious if there is some sort of bug affecting votes in general or me in specific (which would be very odd!)

Thanks,

yavool

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo

Last month I ended up about 20 votes below the top 3, even though I voted every single day for all of the available voting sites. Today about 4 hours ago I voted for all 7, got confirmations (xp and souls) in-game, and yet I do not have 7 votes listed on the HC vote tally page.

I am curious if there is some sort of bug affecting votes in general or me in specific (which would be very odd!)

Thanks,

yavool
Thanks for pointing this out... on our Tuesday Maintenance - something happened that is denying remote-connections so the database isnt working remotely.

I'll get this fixed hopefully tonight when I restart SQL.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Instead of making a new topic, I'd like to reply here.

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've already fallen behind 2 or 3 votes i believe. Even though every day i make sure to vote for all 7. I have even received all 7 voting rewards in game (3 souls 50 exp each). Also, I posted a bug report earlier which may have nothing to do with us but Minestatus was being weird and let me vote twice in a day (I asked what to do on my report but received no response. whatevs though).

Is something with votifier broken or something?

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Does it make any difference whether you're ingame when you vote or not?
I don't believe so.

In late march, i voted for the first site before logging in and realized that. It appears i still received my 3 souls since i distinctly remembered i had 1 soul and my total came to 4 souls.

But I might be wrong here.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here's my thoughts...
  1. There's an 8th site floating around that we forgot to break our API key on...
  2. There's an error in the SQL calculation (really unlikely)
  3. There's an error happening in the vote saving (a bit more likely)