• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***VOTE NOW! - ENDING IN 1 HOUR***

Which Entry do you like best?

• Entry #1

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 14 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
So far, a total of 50 votes on the nose. 23 are for Entry #2 with Entry #1 not too far behind at 18 and Entry #3 with 9. :)
Still about a week to go :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I really like how 1# is so simple and show what HC is about, the Heroes plugin. The other two is just a logo and some landscape. I'm going with 1#

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
1. While yes we did ask for simplicity in these backgrounds and it design is quite fitting, I personally feel it's TOO basic.
2. I think is good but is let down by everything being vertical rather than horizontal.
3. Much like two.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
1. While yes we did ask for simplicity in these backgrounds and it design is quite fitting, I personally feel it's TOO basic.
2. I think is good but is let down by everything being vertical rather than horizontal.
3. Much like two.
I agree!, but even if i agree with danda i do have to say its good work i cant do anything like this lol

Northac

Obsidian
When does the poll close and the winner get decided, was it the 7th? Cause if so looks like number 2 has it :(. Well I tried, more than many others can say.
I accept this loss with grace (unless im wrong about when it ends then Ill NEVER SURRENDER!!! :eek: )

Oh and for those who haven't figured it out.........<-----Made number 1 :p

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Thread will be updated tomorrow with the announcement of the winner.

So far, it's a close call with Entry #1 at 22 votes and Entry #2 at 29 votes. If it does come neck-and-neck, so to speak, I will retract my personal vote to end the tie. Please note you have one hour left (poll ends at 10:15pm EST) to vote so if you haven't already, please do so now.

I wish you all luck and, if it is a tie and the two creators of whom's pieces tied would be interested in collaborating a little, you are more than welcome to do so as long as the piece has both member's approval. In the event that this does happen, I will accredit both of you for the piece.

May the best designer prove victorious! ^.^