• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Vote notification.

Do you think voting should be changed?

• Total voters

gontron

Stone
As is right now, votes for the person will only be broadcasted if they were lucky ones. I think that if votes were broadcasted every time someone voted, it'd remind new players to vote, or maybe even make them aware that they can vote and earn rewards for it.
Changing the way the broadcast for voting work should not be too hard, so I think this classifies as one of those little things that might improve the server.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Gontron, there are pros and cons, sure. Everyone's votes were broadcast originally but it created so much chat spam, which is why things are how they are now.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
voting is fine how it is, I don't see why you would want people to take time to change something that isn't broken when their time could be much better spent

gontron

Stone
Not fixing, modifying. That's what suggestions are about. Exploits and glitches is for things that are broken. This thread is here to do what I believe is improving the server. Please stop posting such useless and ignorant comments on a thread that is actually there to do something, Trazil.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Some people exploited vote notifications to advertise.

This is why we can't have nice things!