• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Visited the seaside on dry land

I was out, doing typical PVP things when i got into a fight with a couple fellow minecraftians. I'm not sure what ones name was, but he looked to be a rogue and the other was named Matt4397 (lv 30 mystic). With our resources being depleted the battle shifted to a nearby non-pvp area.

After a party member of mine died deep within the non-pvp area I ran over to grab up some of his stuff before someone else did. Once that was done, with the two hostiles still near I sat there and awaited my party members return.

After a few moments, without warning or seeming reason I died. The chat stated that I visited the seaside, which I take to be a drowning death, even though I was no where near water. I literally just exploded for no reason as far as I could tell. There was no creeper boom, the area was non-pvp, I had full health but I died in an instant.

Figured I would post this cause I found it to be rather odd. By nature it seems to be unrepeatable due to the seeming randomness of it but I thought it was worth posting.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
The death notice of "visited seaside" is actually used for suicides. When people type the /kill command. If unrepeatable I would say not to worry about. However, if you can repeat it without using the kill command, post here again.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
if you ran near water you could have been desynced and died in water when you thought you were on land as well