• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Visions Down for Approx. 3 Hours, Trapped in Limbo

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
So visions went down around 4:30-ish and some Indar people are now trapped in Limbo with no way out at all. I've tried asking in help chat and o chat for a tp out but no one responded. Hilltim even logged into the Limbo server but did nothing to tp us out.

Please, this is annoying, I want to actually play the damn server, not sit in some other world and do jack-shit while the staff do nothing to let us out.

@Admins @Moderators

I am as well stuck inside of this.. "limbo" server, it's all made of obsidian and coal blocks, i can't chat or quite frankly do anything at all, but i like the parkour thing in it! :D
I would much prefer to actually play on HeroCraft alongside my other acquaintances as Ice_Burner would, when will this be repaired so I can leave and play? :((

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
It seems like visions crashes everytime something happens...........................

xMJay

Portal
phased deserves to be stuck since he was stuck in it for 6 hours last night