• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Village] - Solitude - Recruiting - [Chaotic Neutral]

IGN: DrgnAvenger
Age/Time Zone: 23 central
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: yes
Combat class & Profession: ranger crafter (soon miner or what ever is needed)
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): i am ok at building, was good at pvp as a ranger 2 maps ago
Impress us: i am always ready to assist allies as needed and when i have another person mining with me i tend to find more diamonds (i don't know why i just do)

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: DrgnAvenger
Age/Time Zone: 23 central
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: yes
Combat class & Profession: ranger crafter (soon miner or what ever is needed)
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): i am ok at building, was good at pvp as a ranger 2 maps ago
Impress us: i am always ready to assist allies as needed and when i have another person mining with me i tend to find more diamonds (i don't know why i just do)

Accepted! <3

toxsix45

Stone
ign:toxsix45
i probably can do ts3 if i downloaded it
time: pst
class: runeblade lvl 1
profession: crafter lvl 1
i am ok at building and getting better at redstone, tho still not good yet
no idea how to impress you sry

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
ign:toxsix45
i probably can do ts3 if i downloaded it
time: pst
class: runeblade lvl 1
profession: crafter lvl 1
i am ok at building and getting better at redstone, tho still not good yet
no idea how to impress you sry

Declined, reapply when you have a few weeks experience :)

Last edited:
IGN: THE1337WAFF1E
Age/Time Zone: 16/ Eastern Time Zone
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: Yes
Combat class & Profession: Necromancer & Crafter (I plan to be an Alchemist after my basic crafting profession.)
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): PvP, Mining, Gathering resources and mindless grunt work.
Impress us: I once 1v1 a spider, and lived.
But for real, if there are ever big mining projects that need to be done, I can help. I've spent hours on Minecraft servers mindlessly swinging away with my pickaxe in order to construct massive underground temples and castles. I'm good for that sort of thing. I can PvP quite well but I am new to Heroes so the skills and stuff are new to me. I have downloaded Opti-fine and Macros, so I'll learn how to skill effectively in no time.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: THE1337WAFF1E
Age/Time Zone: 16/ Eastern Time Zone
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: Yes
Combat class & Profession: Necromancer & Crafter (I plan to be an Alchemist after my basic crafting profession.)
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): PvP, Mining, Gathering resources and mindless grunt work.
Impress us: I once 1v1 a spider, and lived.
But for real, if there are ever big mining projects that need to be done, I can help. I've spent hours on Minecraft servers mindlessly swinging away with my pickaxe in order to construct massive underground temples and castles. I'm good for that sort of thing. I can PvP quite well but I am new to Heroes so the skills and stuff are new to me. I have downloaded Opti-fine and Macros, so I'll learn how to skill effectively in no time.
@THE1337WAFF1E Due to an internal communication error, I declined you. However after further review you have been accepted into Solitude. Get with a manager to get town perms.

Last edited:

Echo3066

Wood
IGN:Echo3066
Age/Time Zone: 12 East coast
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: no
Combat class & Profession: Ranger and crafter
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): all around
Impress us: I was a pro before the reset looking for a strong town like you

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Echo3066
Age/Time Zone: 12 East coast
Can you use TS3 with a headset?: no
Combat class & Profession: Ranger and crafter
What are you good at? (Building, PvP, etc): all around
Impress us: I was a pro before the reset looking for a strong town like you
Can you use TS3 and listen? Communication is very key of managing the town and PvP.
Give me some examples of "all around", it's too vague
You were "pro"? What does that mean? And what account were you using before the restart, cause you only join in January, the new map was already out.

Echo3066

Wood
i do
Can you use TS3 and listen? Communication is very key of managing the town and PvP.
Give me some examples of "all around", it's too vague
You were "pro"? What does that mean? And what account were you using before the restart, cause you only join in January, the new map was already out.

I don't have a headset but I can type pretty fast. All around means i'm pretty good at everything but specialize in archery. Pro means i used to be really high level before my character was restarted because i wanted to start again.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
i do

I don't have a headset but I can type pretty fast. All around means i'm pretty good at everything but specialize in archery. Pro means i used to be really high level before my character was restarted because i wanted to start again.
Alright, but what do you mean last map? According to your account date you weren't around last map.
And again, would you be willing to get TS3 and just listen? We have members who don't speak but they listen in our chat channel.

Echo3066

Wood
Alright, but what do you mean last map? According to your account date you weren't around last map.
And again, would you be willing to get TS3 and just listen? We have members who don't speak but they listen in our chat channel.

I Asked to restart my character and sure i could get TS3 (i just got it)

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I Asked to restart my character and sure i could get TS3 (i just got it)
Ok, one more time. In your original post you said you were here last map. Last map was Aegis & Sanctuary.
Were you on those maps or not?
If not, why did you state you were?

Echo3066

Wood
Ok, one more time. In your original post you said you were here last map. Last map was Aegis & Sanctuary.
Were you on those maps or not?
If not, why did you state you were?

I wasn't on the last map i meant "before I reset"

Frizelbliz

Dirt
IGN: Frizelbliz
Age/Time Zone:
14/12-CET
Can you use TS3 with a headset?:
Yes
Combat class & Profession:
Berserker, Smith
What are you good at?:
(PvP, PvE): More PvE.
Impress us:
Played only HC in Minecraft and i am play 1-3h a day. I play Herocraft first Time but sms77 shows me the game.
I hope to join a great town like yours because I find that the game is very good, and I'll play it for a long time