• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Vilagers Despawning

Torod

Glowstone
We recently purchased some villager spawn eggs, and we used them.

A couple of minutes ago there was a restart, me and vexxer got dc just outside of our villager room with 2 villagers inside of it. When we logged back on, one of them were gone.

Before that, we had used another egg, and that villager randomly despawned aswell.

I'm not sure if it matters, but the villager that didn't despawn did not come from a spawn egg.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We recently purchased some villager spawn eggs, and we used them.

A couple of minutes ago there was a restart, me and vexxer got dc just outside of our villager room with 2 villagers inside of it. When we logged back on, one of them were gone.

Before that, we had used another egg, and that villager randomly despawned aswell.

I'm not sure if it matters, but the villager that didn't despawn did not come from a spawn egg.
I think that this is a minecraft issue... There must be something wrong with eggs that cause this to happen. We don't run any commands or plugins that would kill off villager eggs/etc.

You could try the potion of weakness on a villager zombie method. I heard about that the other day.

Im an alchemist. If you need some hit me up in game I'd be happy to join in just to try it out.