• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Videos Contest Winners!

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
After many months of the contest, we finally received three promising videos. All three showed what Herocraft is about, but we could only choose one winner. After a vote by staff, we have finally come to an end and a winner. Enjoy these videos to keep you busy with the server being down.

1st. Congratulations to @Guardian787 for his video.

Here it is:

2nd. 2nd place goes to @itzmak with his video:

3rd. and 3rd goes to @NuclearCouch with the submission of:

Congratulations to all three and thank you for submitting a video. Your work will help bring people to Herocraft. Thank you again!

Here is the list of prizes:​
Prizes:
1st: Video uploaded to MC forums, 2,500c, $20 added to your donator status, and the permanent title: [Prophet]
2nd: 1,000c​
3rd: 600c​
*Prizes will be given after this DDoS.​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woo! Upload that to out Youtube and get the word out!

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks everyone, great job to the other winners too!

@Alator - My video is already uploaded to the Herocraft YouTube.

If anyone has any ideas for making videos on the server come to me and pitch your ideas and I'll see if we can make them come to life. I plan on doing a series on the different Hero Classes and Hero Professions next.

Once again thanks, and itzmak and Nuclearcouch you guys did amazing too!