• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vertrandtheangry's Application

In-Game Name: Vertrandtheangry (Not really all that angry, just an old D&D character :D)

Location and Age: Greensboro, NC. 25 years

Previous Bans: None.

Referrals: Also none.

Reason I should be accepted: I've read the rules, and I'm a very much a by-the-rules kind of guy. I like organized play. I'm an imaginative, creative guy with an eye for aesthetics. I get along with others pretty well. I usually end up leading guilds in other MMO's, so I know the pressures that go along with managerial positions.

How did I hear about Herocraft: Actually, I saw a Tumblr post about it and thought it looked pretty rad.

Have I voted for Herocraft: Yep. Under the name vertrandtheangry

Additional Info: One of my favorite things to create are Public Works Projects. Pretty much anything that helps the server out as a whole, but I do occasionally like to have a space of my own to work on and beautify. I'd enjoy being a part of a town or city until I learn things, and then I might even be interested in starting a town of my own... I like to take it one step at a time, though.

I am currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Information Systems and Operations Management, so I have some limited theoretical and practical knowledge in both coding and dealing with teams of people :)

I studied English and Classical Civilizations in college (UNC-Greensboro) and have a strong background in literature, table-top gaming, and theatre, so I am able to roleplay if that's what the folks around me want to do. All-around though, I'm a pretty laid-back guy who enjoys having fun in social games.