• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Venetians] NEUTRAL [4]

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
^-- This.

But your OP clearly states that everyone would automatically enter into a contract with you. If you then say the contract allows venetians to kill people, along with your OP that's implying everyone is a venetian, and that's obviously not true either.
Also, if you place money on someone's death, then how is that not a bounty?

GraRona

Portal
I don't see why you guys have to post on their thread saying that their OP is contradictory etc. If these guys really suck that hard, they'll naturally fall flat on their faces.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't see why you guys have to post on their thread saying that their OP is contradictory etc. If these guys really suck that hard, they'll naturally fall flat on their faces.
they'll fall fat on their faces (usually) with the aid of other people >: )

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I think this is how they mean for it to be;

A "contract" is automatically set up, making it so they won't kill you. Then, if they see fit, the "contract" is terminated, making it so you can then be killed. Then, the person with the terminated "contract" can pay a fine in order to have the "contract" restored.

Is the above that I have written correct, @DrWhoCares and @EpicPoodle ?

You have it correct. The Contract is simply a name, less of a legal document, more of a Code of Laws for Venetians.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
EpicPoodle was banned for good now, right? So does this mean my "bounty" has been revoked? Lol

I REALLY don't care, but I wanted to see if this guild really existed anymore since it's co-leader is gone

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like this contract idea. For it to work you must grow really strong in pvp and basically make the people not in contract having a living hell.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow... 100c on me... when what really happen is that I was not the one that started the fight. If I remember, it was with epic poodle, and hes the one that started attacking me, i self defence and chassed him down, killing him. He then raged...

You guys might want to revise your information, because your putting some things like that when some of us self defence...

And also, with how the wilderness is, you never know when someone will backstab you... had too much problem with that, so putting some money on us... well, sometimes were just passing by and know you would attack us, so we just self defence, better be safe then sorry -.-

Technically, yes. However I've been trying to catch up on a lot of school work and can only spare the time to get on during my 4 hour night class on Thursdays.