• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Venetians] NEUTRAL [4]

[VENETIANS] NEUTRAL [4]

Nos ero lauifer.

- Guild Name: The Venetians
- Short Name: [VENE] (Veen not Ven - ee)

- Sovereign's Name (Leader): DrWhoCares
- Chief Dignitary's Name (Co-Leader): EpicPoodle

- Headquarters: The Grand Venetian Embassy (Located at spawn)
- Objectives: We thrive through diplomacy and war. Our goal is to rule until we have nothing left to rule.

- Background Info: Not much is currently know about the Venetians, all knowledge about them is recorded in one dusty old book titled On Distant Civilizations, found in a village far off. The book contained only a single passage on the Venetians, simply saying, "Ambitious, reclusive, deadly."

Soon after the book was found, a small group of unknown foreigners showed up, later revealing themselves to be Venetians. No one knows where the Venetian homeland is, nor how large they are yet some adventurers have been brave enough to approach them, not much has been revealed, yet what we now know is listed below:

They keep to themselves mostly, but have been known to accept strong members into their ranks.
The Venetians are actually composed of the raiders of Veneto and the peaceful oceanic people of Nautica.
The Venetians are known to visit many distant lands, where they will setup camp.

Why they've come here, no one knows for certain, and it has yet to be seen what they will do.

GUILD RULES:
1. Iuguolo non , vel exsisto iuguolo (Kill not, or be killed [It means that - Do not kill anyone within the group, or outside of the group unless at war])
2. Illud supremus vos own vos (Those above you, own you [It means that - Listen to your elders, they are above you, you do as they ask])
3. Vos es non Venetian , nos es Venetian (You are not Venetian, we are Venetian [It means that - You alone are nothing, do not claim to be anything but yourself, but together, we are The Venetians])
4. Operor non take , quis vos operor non partis (Do not take, what you do not share [It means that - Don't steal, unless you replace with something of equal value])

- Governmental style: Venetian Hierarchy (The Dux is the Diplomat, he rules during peace time. The Imperator is the General, he rules during war time.)

List of Members:
- Dux = DrWhoCares
- Dextera = DrBone​
- Imperator = EpicPoodle
- Sicarius = Photoras​
- Pedes = SupaPie​
- Pedes = Bisu_​
- Molior = Sephor
- Molior = smash26t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DECREE FROM THE DUX OF ARCIS:
Decree of The Contract
All who exist, live, or otherwise reside in Dragongarde, automatically enter into a contract with the Venetians. The terms of this contract is simple:
Termination of the contract results in death.
The Contract can be terminated at the Dux's discretion.
Refusing to accept The Contract results in termination of The Contract.
Contracts can be reinstated at the cost of a fee. The fee is decided upon by the Dux.
Adjust your lives accordingly,
-Dux DrWhoCares
List of Terminated Contracts:​
- abcnumbers (Revealing Information) 25.00c REINSTATED​
- HolyRane (Spamming Chat) 25.00c​
- AirRaiderPro (Terrible Grammar/Spelling) 50.00c​
- zpz_mayhem (Refusal to Accept) 50.00c​
- Timmy3211 (Attacking Dogs) 50.00c​
- Chubbylilbuddy (Refusal to Accept) 100.00c​
- AgedFlame (Attacking Arcis) 100.00c​
- MIKE1800 (Attacking Arcis) 100.00c​
- dtddwd96 (Threatening the Dux) 100.00c​
- djr2 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- Evanist (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- Look_out (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- DrunknMasterMind (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- kperkins1982 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- mdperk2 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- XxxDrakexxX (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- Keyseroze09 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- TOADnZACH (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- AlexHoff1 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- xXstrikerdudeXx (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- xolani01 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- GreenLikeTea (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- iGraphite (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- Karnier (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- Watter_Bottle (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- pdog88 (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- Kestondris (Attacking a Venetian) 100.00c​
- MoeJunur (Killing a Venetian) 150.00c​
- TheMrLief (Associate of Unknownk9) 150.00c​
- Tishabisha (Attacking the Imperator) 150.00c​
- Weynard (Upsetting the Imperator) 200.00c​
- Unknownk9 (Betraying the Dux) 200.00c​
- Da_Burg (Killing the Dux) 500.00c​
- GreekCrackShot (Assault on the Imperator) 1000.00c​
- Plasma78 (Impeding victory) 5000.00c​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adjust your lives accordingly,
-Dux DrWhoCares​

grimlar

Legacy Supporter 4
Are the Venetians recruiting? and what must one do to join their ranks?

In order to join, you must prove both your worth to the Venetians and gain the trust of at least the Dux and the Imperator.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
I see I'd better not refuse to accept anything from you, but I just can't seem to stop myself from killing puppies.

In other words: What, oh what, dear Imperator, can I do to atone for all these terrible sins I have commited?

I am so utterly sorry I treated you as one of my peers whilst I should have seen you as the most exalted and godlike being that you are? Just how, oh how, could I ever hope to repent for upsetting thy all-surpassing wit?

PS.: Grow some balls, you prepubescent fuck.

rugdoc95

Stone
VENE? On Herocraft? Oh this is gonna be fun >:)

(Oh and it's good to know i don't have a contract! :D)

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
[...]
All who exist, live, or otherwise reside in Dragongarde, automatically enter into a contract with the Venetians.
[...]
Refusing to accept The Contract
[...]

Also guys, just saying... to create a legitimate contract, both sides have to agree to the terms and conditions, so the top line is completely void.
Oh and, by the way, if everyone on the server automatically entered into a contract, how could they refuse to accept it?
Don't put bounties on people's heads for stupid and arbitrary reasons, it makes your guild look even more ridiculous than it already is.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
1000c on me, but it was EpicPoodle and company who trespassed in my town! Haha I didn't even go after you because you and your friends just ran when I brought out a good sized group to get rid of the distraction.

Whatever, hopefully someone will try and get me for this "Bounty" and I'll earn a free kill for my "Wrongdoing"

The Contract allows Venetian members to harm the people listed on the Terminated Contract list at will. If they are not on that list, they wont be attacked.