• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Varience's Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJChef

Dirt
In-game name:Varience
Location & Age:Toronto 26
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
Referral(s):Safe Plugins
Reason you should be accepted: I like the plugins that you guys created and I think that If I was accepted I would be a good fit for the position. As I am knowledgable with how servers work I could potentially become a valid asset to the team. I recently graduated university and I have a llot of time to kill.
Have you voted for Herocraft Yes
Additional Info: I love Seakers and DThielke's plugins Heroes and Hero Chat respectively and Am a major fan!

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

At this point I will not be letting you in.

Server owners have come in and stolen our intellectual property before and your reasoning is you 'Just want to explore', which indicates spying rather than playing. Your application is also quite lack-lustre, showing that you don't partucularly care about getting in.

So you are denied unless the Head Proctor says otherwise.

@Brutalacerate

DJChef

Dirt
To be ignorant about other server owners is wrong. I could have participated and helped out ur server with all my knowledge not necesarrily ambush ur plugins. With your main plugin (heroes ) being available for download readily, I cant see how I can steal your intellectual property. I've just graduated unveristy and I dont think I have to put in a lot of effort to play a game. Let you know I dont have the intention of stealing your intellectual property I was in the mindset of leaving my server, donating to urs and joining ur commonity. If you want to treat me like someone that wants to spy on intellectual property so be it. but I want to let u know that I am not happy with this at all.

DJChef

Dirt
So what can I do to remedy the situation? Am I now banished from herocraft until i gain a new IGN or post another APP?

DJChef

Dirt
As this is my first application to any minecraft server EVER, I think I deserve some leniency dont you think? Furthermore with determination of this server, only, besides any other TOP server, should show a sign of interest, me being locked into the mirc channel, and being the 60th person online when the server went online on the 6th. If you dont approve me you could lose a dedicated individual.

DJChef

Dirt
I put hat im a server owner on my application because yes I do own a server. And I will admit it im not going to try to hide that fact. Furthermore it would be nice to actually play a game rather than GM it.

DJChef

Dirt
Let me explain in more detail. When I said that your plugins draw me to your server, I meant the plug ins that are released and that I use and have used on my server since I've run a server. The plugins that my server depends on and I find dear to my heart like hero chat and heroes. I in no way mean I want to "snpe" ur plugins or anything of the sort.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
*Deleted*
Don't post on Applications that are being handled by someone else unless they ask for your assistance.

I'll review this shortly. Usually we deny Server Moderators/Administrators/Founders of low-level Servers because of shit that has been pulled in the past. So my Proctors are used to following through with just that. I'll go ahead and look this over and get back to you momentarily.

For now, @DJChef , PM me the name of the server you own.

DJChef

Dirt
"not to be Whitelisted under any curcumstance." Dont tyou think this is a little harsh considering this is my first application to any server. Can you throw me a bone? Now I do realize that yes stevecat is far from clean, now. If I had known that. I wouldn't of applied with it. Can I get an approval I dont know what a spam bot is even though I've been spammed hundreds of times. I didn't know what an Mcban was. You know I dont like the way i've ben treated on this server as is, and the person that verified my first account said to explain the bans: and I didnt even have my chance to explain them before I get blacklisted for life? I hope this is not how you guys treat all potential donators.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
User was removed from the channel for repeatedly (twice) asking me to whitelist him:

Times are from PST (7:22 - so 2ish hours prior to me posting this)
[19:22] <DJChefSev> yo sleaker ur mods think im going to spam the server. I wont trust me. can i get a whitelist plz? there is a misunderstanding where i posted a dirty acct I didnt know it was dirty /I swear I didnt know mcbans has a website or i would of tested it before i put it in ur site. my ign is varience
[19:25] <@Kainzo> ugh
[19:25] <@Kainzo> what the hell are you talking about?
[19:25] <@Kainzo> 1) This isnt Herocraft central 2) Sleaker isnt a whitelister 3) we dont let players in who have hacked accounts
[19:35] <DJChefSev> Herocraft Central? what is that? I dont have a hacked account, it is legit.
[19:35] <DJChefSev> I honestly dont know what a hacked account is. It's my first server that I've applied to
[19:36] <DJChefSev> I know sleaker aint a whitelister... im jus upset
[19:36] <DJChefSev> can you help me out Kainzo?
[19:37] <@Kainzo> We have a whitelist crew/staff for these instances - you can speak to one of them
[19:38] <DJChefSev> there is no herocraftcentral channel
[19:39] <DJChefSev> I have been speaking with them I havent been getting any straight responses one of the whitelisters said i wont be whitelisted under no circumstances I think he is the head whitelister
[19:39] <DJChefSev> ...

I think keeping his app open is a decent idea so he can continue the discussion, just thought I'd report what's been said in the IRC. This isn't to show him in a negative view, just to show what has been said.

@Brutalacerate

PS also small reminder - I joined the server while running my own :p

@DJChef - I'll remove your +b in irc once this is cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.