• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Valve is developing a game with a number 3 in it's title!

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
So finally, "after a long time, hope it will be worth the wait.." valve is developing Left 4 Dead 3. It's Valves first game which has number 3 in its title, sadly after the games release, the jokes like "Valve can't count to 3.." won't be needed :/

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
foksuc.jpg

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember watching gamescon on on tv and the announcer saying "and here is a word from our sponsors" then seeing the hl2 icon appeared with a 3 for a couple of seconds until it faded awash. Then I jizzed in man pants. Was pretty intense. Oh and LFD3. FINALY!!!!!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm curious what they expect to add to make L4D3 feel any different from L4D2. It feels like they barely added anything from 1 to 2, so I'm not sure what they think constitutes a sequel.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Watch now they will do a TF3 before HL3
No, they will make something like what they did with Half Life 2, that instead of Half Life 3 they made Half Life 2 Episode 1/2 so they will make Team Fortress 2 Backstories (or anything really) so yeah :D

I'm curious what they expect to add to make L4D3 feel any different from L4D2. It feels like they barely added anything from 1 to 2, so I'm not sure what they think constitutes a sequel.
Rumor has it that Valve is making a brand new engine, nobody just knows if it's true or not, because one of the emplyees mentioned something like that..