• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vacation

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Leaving today for Germany. Won't be back until January 2nd. Don't ask me questions on the forums/ask for me in game, because I won't be able to help. Refer all questions, complaints, dreams, ambitions, nightmares, or fantasies to Angyles .

Dueces.

Like this post if you love Herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I will dislike this post, I come back to build and I barely see you anymore :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been in Germany a couple of times. They didn't accept my VISA card in Kiel :(

Berlin is such a beautiful city. The Historical museum there is amazing, if you were in Berlin Bearcat did you see Alexanderplatz?

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
i hope you was in Cologne because its awesome. I knoow it bechause i live in Germany ;D

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been in Germany a couple of times. They didn't accept my VISA card in Kiel :(

Berlin is such a beautiful city. The Historical museum there is amazing, if you were in Berlin Bearcat did you see Alexanderplatz?
You can't use the norwegian pre-18 Visa(can't remember the name~) outside of Norway :p

Also, welcome back bearcat!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You can't use the norwegian pre-18 Visa(can't remember the name~) outside of Norway :p

Also, welcome back bearcat!
Actually, the shops there didn't accept cards at all. Both me and my parents had to take out cash in a mini-bank.