• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Uzi78678 Whitelist Application

uzi78678

Gold
  1. In-game name: Uzi78678
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Muttsworld, some temp bans from joking around on some servers, one mistaken ban on drise.servegame. They banned me for breaking a (protected) block at spawn with no intent to grief.
  4. Referral(s): Drehverschluss
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I don't want to sound selfish, but if I do say so myself, I am good at RPGs and PvPing. I also have a lot of knowledge on major and some minor plugins, so I won't be a noob and ask about them ;). I have also read up on the Wiki.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend who referred me, Drehverschluss. (mentioned above)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I read the rules, and I also act mature unless I'm only with my friends :3.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Why did you not tell of a ban you recieved for X-Ray use on Buxville server?

uzi78678

Gold
Sorry, I will edit my post. I was writing down bans that I remembered, and I forgot about that as it was around 4 months ago and I have not been on that server for a while now.

uzi78678

Gold
Edit: I cannot edit my first post, so I will write it here:

Previous bans: Banned for one day on buxville for xraying