• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Uy6yxfgvc's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
Hi I hope I actually put my application in the right place, I used to be a member but then I left for a long while so I didn't know if I was still a member so I thought to re-apply

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: uy6yxfgvc
  2. Location & Age: Age 15 Location: USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I think one before but it was because my friends decided that they would grief themselves and blame me because it was "funny." I don't remember the server or when, I know it was a while back... Maybe a year or two ago?
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCu9}
Hi I hope I actually put my application in the right place, I used to be a member but then I left for a long while so I didn't know if I was still a member so I thought to re-apply

You were removed from the whitelist in May 2013 for multiple griefing petitions.

Seems based on your previous ban section griefing seems to follow you around.

How do I know you can follow the rules this time around?

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
I have never griefed on this server ._. The last time I was on I was griefed and I got really mad and just quit... How could I grief if I was never on?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
All it says is that I was moved to gray list -_-
I am so confused

I have never griefed on this server ._. The last time I was on I was griefed and I got really mad and just quit... How could I grief if I was never on?

I am showing you how you WERE on this server as your above message says you were never on here. I am showing how you were. You griefed on this server last map in May 2013.

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
I never said I wasn't on, I said I was if you look at my message I was saying that I never remembered griefing at all because I pretty much left after I was raided and lost my stuff

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I never said I wasn't on, I said I was if you look at my message I was saying that I never remembered griefing at all because I pretty much left after I was raided and lost my stuff

Well our logs show differently. And the recorded information does not even give petition numbers it is stated as "Multiple petition numbers" so that tells me there were too many for me to name.

So again:

You were removed from the whitelist in May 2013 for multiple griefing petitions.

Seems based on your previous ban section griefing seems to follow you around.

How do I know you can follow the rules this time around?

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
Because I doubt I would want to grief again, since I have got it done to me on this server and it sucks to be griefed

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
I lie about my birthday because I don't feel like telling the internet how old I am, and I am pretty sure that is the one I mentioned in my application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I lie about my birthday because I don't feel like telling the internet how old I am, and I am pretty sure that is the one I mentioned in my application

Okay so we know of at least 2 griefing bans, and you have shown a history here by the massive griefing from last year.

Despite of all of that I am going to give you a chance but I will give you a warning. If you are caught griefing, based on the history your account will be suspended, and most likely removed from thew whitelist again and you will not be re-added for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.