• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Used a Scrol of Warp and it got me killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wehttam1

Stone
I heard people closing in on me from mining and i crouched and used a scroll of warp i got from the locked loot crates. It went though the ten seconds of cast time to tell me i needed 3 emeralds (at this point i could have done /skill recall for the 15 seconds i had befor they showed up). When i talked to a mod, i was told they were defective and to not to try to use them. wondering if i could get my stuff back because i would have recalled and got away insted of using the scroll of warp.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I heard people closing in on me from mining and i crouched and used a scroll of warp i got from the locked loot crates. It went though the ten seconds of cast time to tell me i needed 3 emeralds (at this point i could have done /skill recall for the 15 seconds i had befor they showed up). When i talked to a mod, i was told they were defective and to not to try to use them. wondering if i could get my stuff back because i would have recalled and got away insted of using the scroll of warp.
I'm investigating this issue now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This has been resolved.

Thanks for the report!

unfortunately, we can't refund items!

Status
Not open for further replies.