• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Updated (2nd) ]Application

Hadryel

Gold
  1. In-game name: GabbaSmoke
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like to play minecraft a lot and enjoy playing it with other people. I'd like to play with my friends on this server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My firends told me about this fantatstic server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  8. Additional Info:

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Hadryel

Gold
  4. Referral(s): Vanax
  5. Reason you should be accepted:My time of playing RGP's/MMORPG's is very long. In that reasen im very experienced in these games. I respect and always want to help other people if i can. I didnt got screenshots of past creations...
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My firends told me about this fantatstic RPG server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info:

Epichrome

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Epichrome
  2. Location & Age: England, 13
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm currently looking for a good server which is polite and has reasonable rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From youtube and a wedsite called minesatus.org
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Voted
  8. Additional Info: I'm a active memeber for minecraft and current don't have any server to play on.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
@Epichrome please do not post on other peoples applications, if you need to be whitelisted, create your own topic.

Also, @Hadryel you have made significant improvement, and I do understand that English is not your first language, but this is an English speaking server, and as such, I need you to improve your grammar a little before I can accept you ;)

Hadryel

Gold
  4. Referral(s): Vanax
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I'm an active minecrafter whos been looking for a good server without rampant griefers for some time now. I'm quite happy to work with others on projects an i like to think i've been helpful to others in the past.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My firends told me about this fantatstic RPG server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info:I'm not a very creative mind but i like playing games where u can decide hot to build and how to design something.