• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Upcoming towns and what not..

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Do what I always do only this map I may become a guide...Plan is to be more mature and not try to play hero so much. I'll just be another player and quite possibly...troll the newb slayers.

zjacob1

Gold
well, I always wanted to create an underground town, composed of giant, colorful lanterns hanging above a dark empty cavern, with little bridges acting as road and such. In my head, I always pictured it as being one of Herocraft´s greatest wonders, as well as a very successful trading town, filled with goods from all across the map, and could only be accessed by a series a lifts in the side of a cavern. I even had thought of a catchy name: Litwick, village of lanterns.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
well, I always wanted to create an underground town, composed of giant, colorful lanterns hanging above a dark empty cavern, with little bridges acting as road and such. In my head, I always pictured it as being one of Herocraft´s greatest wonders, as well as a very successful trading town, filled with goods from all across the map, and could only be accessed by a series a lifts in the side of a cavern. I even had thought of a catchy name: Litwick, village of lanterns.

I would so help with that.

zjacob1

Gold
What's the name for the new map, anyways? I was going through the maps on the resource page, and I found some that looked like half-built spawn, called Forgelight, one called castle that was completely empty except for what appeared to be a giant stone box, and what I think must be the upcoming adventure map, called Zolaria, which looks completely Bad Ass

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
What's the name for the new map, anyways? I was going through the maps on the resource page, and I found some that looked like half-built spawn, called Forgelight, one called castle that was completely empty except for what appeared to be a giant stone box, and what I think must be the upcoming adventure map, called Zolaria, which looks completely Bad Ass
Released a day Before the Map, Forgelight was a recourse map

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Those are maps that have been used for Herocraft before already. Forgelight was a map used for mining primarily and for those not whitelisted to live in.