• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

unknownist aplication

Unknownist

Dirt
IGN: Unknownist

Age & Location:
I am 14 turning 15 this year, i live in Brisbane in Australia (my brother made my account DOT on 1988 instead of 1997)

Previous Bans:
i have never been banned on any other server, i play on quite a few different servers for example www.heroscraft.com when i stumbled across this server, people on another server were talking about it and making it sound really fun and thought it would be a really fun experience combining a mmorpg with minecraft

Referrals:
i don't have any referrals but my friend Zac211209 will be joining me

How did i hear about Hero'scraft:
I found out about this awesome server through different people talking about it on other servers, they made it sound so cool i wanted to join

Have i voted:
Yes i have voted for your server xD

do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & Tos? yes i have read it and agree

Reasons for acceptance:
i believe i should be accepted into the world of hero'scraft because i can bring several things including: good friendship with other players, a trust worthy player, a creative and good builder, love doing pvp, i played on another role play server before and i lost the ip and i am hoping this will be as fun. i play quite a few mmorpg games off minecraft like order and chaos for IOS. i created my own bukkit server for me and my friends but i have taken it down because of how much internet it used. i have crated my own dark elf assassin skin and i am willing to change it to suit my character, and i have also read all the rules.

Special Code: HCU10

About Me: i am a quite kind and generous person, i play lots of sport and games as well, i play a mmorpg on IOS called order and chaos and have a really good ranger/assassin with lots of good gear, i plan to get guild wars 2. i play team fortress 2 and play mainly as spy, i play other another game like this called Gotham city imposters, i play another sneaky type character in that. I play another game like minecraft called terraria it is a 2D version of minecraft and is more focused on killing mobs but is still very good for building amazing structures, in this a play a ranger type character. As you can tell by now i tend to play the sneaky assassin/ranger characters. here is a picture of my assassin skin, a castle i made and a pic of the house on a multplayer world it now looks better too xD
2012-06-27_15.04.47.png2012-06-27_15.06.04.png2012-06-27_15.22.28.png2012-06-27_15.12.40.png

Unknownist

Dirt
as i had said my bro made the account and had probably clicked the wrong button, is there any way i can change my age?

Unknownist

Dirt
It says underneath my DOT i have to contact admin to change it, are you able to do this for me?