• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Une Baguette][Good]

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4

ljZO1.png
Leader:
Aburido_burrito
SiC: PernixPixie

Diffuse​

sirdemonic3​

Eagles90809​

Monkeyfatzer(lol)

Rumblestikk​

Kahzo(ballslam jim job)​

Digger360​

Victim130​

iTzDeXy​

uin18191938774874893749​

Unofficial: sonofagunner, PernixPixie, Jingy765, SharpPenguin, BlackNoSo, barnubus

Rules:

Follow server rules.
When in doubt /kill out.
Kill on sight.

Application format:
Age/timezone:
Why do you want to be in the guild :eek:?:
You do realize we don't want non baguette eaters in the guild?
Current specs:
Other spec levels:
If Aburido and Pernixpixie are dead, who do you report to?:
(^Answer: MADDI- BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME)
Hall of flame-
Wild_poopagon

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Take a bus to Mexico, buy a cheap plane ticket to the French Riviera, when there steal a car, drive to London, streak in the Olympic's. When this far, use your Samurai Teleportation Power's (@Symbolite) to go to italy. Purchase a gondola, paddle your way across the ocean to Saudi Arabia, do things there that we must keep unspoken due to legal issues, then ride a camel to China. When in china, you must climb to the top of the first hill you see, and give your stale cereal to the children. Of course, you cannot leave china now. Oh I forgot, you cannot play Herocraft in china, kainzo banned all of china's IP's!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Take a bus to Mexico, buy a cheap plane ticket to the French Riviera, when there steal a car, drive to London, streak in the Olympic's. When this far, use your Samurai Teleportation Power's (@Symbolite) to go to italy. Purchase a gondola, paddle your way across the ocean to Saudi Arabia, do things there that we must keep unspoken due to legal issues, then ride a camel to China. When in china, you must climb to the top of the first hill you see, and give your stale cereal to the children. Of course, you cannot leave china now. Oh I forgot, you cannot play Herocraft in china, kainzo banned all of china's IP's!
OK, I'm riding into China as we speak, internet reception is bad here and I think I'm about to get IP banned according to Aburido, I'll try and get smuggled out once I get the children my cereal. Wish me luck and also, Saudi Arabia has hitmen after me because of the unspoken stuff, tell my family I may not make it...