• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Undergrowth] [Neutral] [5]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
UNDERGROWTH!
It's rizzle for the shizzle!
Undergrowth is a organisation that wishes to renew, restore and protect the wilderness on the main server map, Dragon. In a nutshell we go out and turn barren lands (such as areas with floating trees, holes everywhere, abandoned houses) into new areas to suit their specific biome. We clean up areas, such as the many ''fucked over'' deserts out of the central spawn (which I am sure you would agree are in a right mess) to make the server map look much nicer to new members of HC.

GOALS:

Here at undergrowth we wish to work on four things:

- Improving land quality. Removing random blocks of cobblestone, holes, ugly houses and all sorts.
- Improve ocean quality; Cleaning up and removing pillars of dirt in the oceans, randomly floating structures above them and tiny deserted islands, also restoring beaches.
- Improve server amenities. Fix any broken, unfinished or dodgy roads or areas.
- Improve sustainability. Give new members access to minerals and farms, reducing their need to grief to get resources.

In addition to this, we also wish to provide ''clean up'' services to any towns. We are a neutral guild and take no notice or worry over war and conflict. We have no allies and wish to remain at a neutral stand with everyone, even the evil! Heck, everyone has the right to have a nice garden SOMEWHERE! :D

RULES:

All these rules apply to all members of the guild. Failure to stick to the rules will result in a punishment. The current and main rules are listed below, alongside the full terms and conditions:

- Simply, all server rules apply. Thus, do not exploit, hack, cheat and grief.
- No moaning or complaining.
- Do not abuse any power that you have been given.
- Do not kill other members of the guild or those that we work for during restoration.
- Be nice to eachother at all times, have fun! :)
- Help out, we don't want no lazy members! :D Either with building or supplying resources.
- To represent our guild, it is a MUST that you wear a ''Suit Skin''. Basically, the body of your Minecraft character skin must be wearing some form of formal wear, a suit or tuxedo for instance. The head part of the skin can be custom made by you.
MEMBERS LIST:

Leader: MajorasMask
SIC: To be decided.

- Mitchodak
- GraRona
- toadsworth29
- Galaxial
Not much so far, look below. We are recruiting! :)
CURRENT PROJECTS:

- Finish restoring the desert near Erebos. Requires a ton of dirt, bones and saplings.
- Set up a better HQ to our base, my small apartment room in Erebos is just not enough.
- Find a good/safe place to horde dirt, saplings and bones. Thieves work in mysterious ways.
- Plant trees around the northern areas out of spawn. Those swamp biomes need lovin'! :p

Player Alliences:
While we do not want/need township alliences, we do have a few players that we would like to thank who are outside the guild, for volentary work on our projects and general assistance. These players are people everyone in the guild should be nice to. In addition, these players also recieve a discount on guild sold items and also a cheaper and better quality of service from us:
- MeganPerk: For her donation of 1000c on the map ''Zeal''.
- Troppicz: For his work (and his fellow friends) for their work with us in the map ''Zeal''.
- Neotetro: For protection of our items and a good contributer to our guild.
- Texteo: For protection during our builds and also a nice person to be around! :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to join? Use the following template:

- IGN:
- What is your current path and profession?
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?
- How long have you played Herocraft?
- Why do you want to join the guild?

This thread atm is kinda sucky, no pics ect! :p I will add some later one! :) Promise! :)
We are looking for a design and logo for our guild. I have the basic idea, but I am too stupid to create anything like it on any program other than paint. Send me a message or post below if you would like to help us get that logo! :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I am TheMormon, and I approve this message!

~~~

But I do have a problem with this. :eek:
No Alliances section! /sadface TheAcademy :(

Ah yes. We are neutral, like I have said. Being neutral we do not want alliences. Alliences just give the impression we are a part of a greater team, like a military organisation. We do not care about war and with alliences we might not be able to help some people (for instance, it would seem weird to ally every ''Good'' town, then go around helping the ''Bad'' towns)! :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah yes. We are neutral, like I have said. Being neutral we do not want alliences. Alliences just give the impression we are a part of a greater team, like a military organisation. We do not care about war and with alliences we might not be able to help some people (for instance, it would seem weird to ally every ''Good'' town, then go around helping the ''Bad'' towns)! :p
Ah, okay. I misunderstood the message from you from Zeal's End.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Howdy!
I'd love to be a part of this all, add me to that list. I totally 100% approve of restoration, and I regularly go round improving areas and possibly sometimes even adding structures in which new players can turn into their domains, and I enjoy bringing life to land which is barren, so this guild summarizes all that I aspire for!

@MajorasMask I'll be willing to turn my recent MCF submission winning, the T4 donor, and use this as an advantage to the Undergrowth project by offering this 15x15x15 region to you for use by the Undergrowth team, providing that the location is suitable, and the design more so is decided by myself, yet it will have a themed input to reflect the Undergrowth Headquarters theme.

Galaxial

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Also, if you need any headers/designs doing, simply pm me on the forums with whatcha need, and I'll get right on it.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Howdy!
I'd love to be a part of this all, add me to that list. I totally 100% approve of restoration, and I regularly go round improving areas and possibly sometimes even adding structures in which new players can turn into their domains, and I enjoy bringing life to land which is barren, so this guild summarizes all that I aspire for!

@MajorasMask I'll be willing to turn my recent MCF submission winning, the T4 donor, and use this as an advantage to the Undergrowth project by offering this 15x15x15 region to you for use by the Undergrowth team, providing that the location is suitable, and the design more so is decided by myself, yet it will have a themed input to reflect the Undergrowth Headquarters theme.

Galaxial

Welcome aboard! :D

I'd love us to have a personal region, but it would be best if it were a Dragon plot. :)

Personal Regions can sometimes be a bit icky. I'm not saying you are a horrible person and would do this, but if someone from our guild (who is on the region) suddenly turns on us then that would mean the loss of all our shit (dirt stacks and saps are both very valuable to us).

If I were to have a Dragon plot, that would be for me and me only. I would be able to store a lot of materials in there as well as make it a HQ! :p I am currently using a small shack in Erebos for our HQ, more will be done soon-ish! :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Galaxial -
le thread bump
I noticed you're on this member list of guilderness, but you also kind of joined The Academy. :eek:

I know there was something else I wanted to say. But I don't remember. ;-;

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
No no, it's fine, I am currently with the Academy :)
However, I do wish to help out with such projects with the Undergrowth guild.