• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Under Dragongarde

teddytazer

Soulsand
All this space under dragongarde, it be cool for people to be able to explore it.
Possibly sewer system, maybe a maze with treasure chests and death traps. or even just cave system. If you have any ideas what could be put down please share.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Traps, mazes, lava pits, sewage systems; I like these ideas! :D The spawn has easter eggs, but not many. We need some that go deep within Dragongarde! :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The spawn has a shit-ton of easter eggs, haha. Are you interested in things with a purpose, or just mazes and puzzles to be able to beat for bragging rights?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The spawn has a shit-ton of easter eggs, haha. Are you interested in things with a purpose, or just mazes and puzzles to be able to beat for bragging rights?

How about a SERIOUSLY difficult maze to beat, and then, once you beat it, you get a special title as a reward?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I think theres a hidden place underneath Dragonrade, I'm not sure what it is or if it was there. I think I saw a place underneath while my screen was loading, not sure.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I went under spawn once, I saw a bunch of these guys and ran away

cavity_creeps1.jpg

A

alexhoff1

during a bad lag spike my chunks didn't render, so I fell in. I landed inside a cave at the bottom.

I saw a whole shit ton of diamond ore.

it's like they did /worldedit stone diamondore :O

that's what I think is under there >.>

Aetosion

Obsidian
How about a SERIOUSLY difficult maze to beat, and then, once you beat it, you get a special title as a reward?
Yay for promoting xrayers.

during a bad lag spike my chunks didn't render, so I fell in. I landed inside a cave at the bottom.

I saw a whole shit ton of diamond ore.

it's like they did /worldedit stone diamondore :O

that's what I think is under there >.>
Ore Obfusciator, is my bet.