• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unban app

IGN: Tresh_SnowBorn
Banned by: Danda
Time of ban: feb.24
Reason for ban: Town theft
Your story:
I made a mistake ... I did not read all the rules, so I did not know that stealing is illegal, so I ripped the city where I was, I said to Danda,i will give back all intems just unban me, after a short conversation, he stopped answering me and now i still waiting, i have never been banned, and it's my fault because I was not read all rules,i like server too much and i wanna play again

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
him ingore me i guess and its not fair its say official warning and i am not warned im baned 4ever

You are not banned forever, Danda has been busy the past few days. I spoke to him about this issue today and he said he will respond tomorrow.

To be honest it is not fair to your town members you stole from, because you felt you did not have to read the rules and could do what you wish.

@Danda