• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Umbra

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: AdamForte649

When did you join Herocraft? around early 2012

Explain your Minecraft experience: Well I'v played on plenty of servers so I know how this stuff works and I'v played a big PvP server which died a while back, since then I'v been playing Herocraft and other games.

Explain your Herocraft experience: When I first started Herocraft I was introduced into a town called Durotar (I think) were I leveled there to be around a 35 wizard, I then join another town (not sure which one) which I had then stopped playing Minecraft and went inactive to be then kicked.

What classes did you master on Bastion?: I was 35 Wizard

What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dragoon/Runesmith

Previous Towns?: Port Royal

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I was being trolled a lot and I wasn't really having fun there, I'd Also lose a lot of levels. The town was very inactive as some members would do nothing.

Class/Profession | Level: 16 LS/12 Crafter, but as soon as I am able to get to the nether It should be easy to get to master LS.

Why do you want to join Umbra?: I think Umbra would be a great town for me to join as they have great members also they are good pvpers that I can trust to defend themselves/their town. Umbra would also help me get a more understanding on how the new herocraft system works and I think it would be a great opportunity to join Umbra.

How often are you on Herocraft?: Im quite active since there are no other games to me so I will be as active as I can. As school just started in Australia i will try my best To be active.

Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Yes I can, I have a px21 Headset turtle beach.

Additional Info you feel we should know: I think i might of been in Umbra before the map reset (bastion) not entily sure, but if it was I think the base entrance was a glass gate that would lead into a big flat area. (Not Entirely Sure)

that other town you joined was umbra.

rejected

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Drew22222
When did you join Herocraft? 2 Summers ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I played minecraft for about 3 years, but I'm not a good builder
Explain your Herocraft experience: I am a good pvper and I mine a lot to make sure I have a lot of money
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Wizard and Beguiler
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Ranger Smith
Previous Towns?: Lo
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Trolls, almost no raiding, and some really annoying immature kids
Class/Profession | Level: 45 Ranger and 24 Crafter
Why do you want to join Umbra?:I want to contribute to the town by raiding, protecting the town from raiders, and mining out the underground part of umbra
How often are you on Herocraft?: 4-5h a day on the weekend sometimes during the week
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: I can use teamspeak and I have a mic
Additional Info you feel we should know: I have been raiding with you guys the couple past days and it has been a lot of fun.

EDITED

rejected

the gate keeper has spoken

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: 5004ab
When did you join Herocraft? october 2012
Explain your Minecraft experience: never played normal minecraft
Explain your Herocraft experience: first server i played
What classes did you master on Bastion?: wizard, bard, ninja, dragoon
What classes do you plan to go this map?: wizard
Previous Towns?: paragon
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: There was no pvp in paragon and they only focused on building. They also all hated me.
Class/Profession | Level: 58 Wizard/ 23 crafter
Why do you want to join Umbra?: There is alot of pvp and i have been raiding with you people the past few days and i have had alot of fun.
How often are you on Herocraft?: almost every day
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: yes
Additional Info you feel we should know: I will go any class the town needs that isn't a healer class. I will also go any profession the town needs because i could care less about my profession.

rejected

fudgeskull

Gold
IGN: mcevoak0252
When did you join Herocraft? about a month ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've played minecraft for several years, good basic knowledge
Explain your Herocraft experience: I am knew, but ready to listen and learn and contribute in any way possible
What classes did you master on Bastion?: none
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Necromancer Alchemist
Previous Towns?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Crafter 20 Lostsoul 20
Why do you want to join Umbra?: I want to join Umbra because I can contribute to the town and learn from the many experienced members
How often are you on Herocraft?: Several Hours a day on average
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: I can use teamspeak and I have a mic

Additional Info you feel we should know: Haunted9899 and J1mmydude can vouch for me. I'm inexperienced but intelligent and ready and willing to learn from anyone willing to teach me. Thank you for consideration of my application.
Due to the overwhelming amount of people joining Umbra during the new map reset of Haven we will not be accepting most people who apply. Thank you for applying, but we have to decline your application.

Last edited:
Due to the overwhelming amount of people joining Umbra during the new map reset of Haven we will not be accepting most people who apply. Thank you for apply, but we have to decline your application.
okay I understand, I'd like to thank @I_Love_Miners and @J1mmydude for helping me out the last couple days, please let me know if any spots ever open up as I would really like to join. But again, thank you

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
okay I understand, I'd like to thank @I_Love_Miners and @J1mmydude for helping me out the last couple days, please let me know if any spots ever open up as I would really like to join. But again, thank you

you're a cool dude. just probably not the best time for a new player to join the town. good luck man. maybe you can apply again when you get more comfortable with the server

double_duty

Glowing Redstone
Hey umbra, thanks for letting me apply to your town.

IGN: double_duty

When did you join Herocraft? Look at my forum date, I joined about 2 years ago.

Explain your Minecraft experience: Joined back in alpha, I've played for over three years.

Explain your Herocraft experience: I definitely love tracking, and killing noobs. As well as raiding, looting, and killing noobs.

What classes did you master on Bastion?: Mystic/Druid

What classes do you plan to go this map?: I already am ranger, but whatever you guys need.

Previous Towns?: Silvermede

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: They were a bunch of idiots, none of them seemed very serious and I was the only one high enough level to attempt to kill people.

Class/Profession | Level: Ranger/Alchemist, 53/27

Why do you want to join Umbra?: You guys seem like a rather cool town, as well as you guys have a decent reputation for killing people and being good at PvP. I'm a chill guy, and I love to loot, Raid, and PvP. As well as I know you guys have been raiding RoL and I would love to help.

How often are you on Herocraft?: 3-5 hours on weekdays, more on weekends.

Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Yeah.

Additional Info you feel we should know: I have played on multiple PvP servers, and I'm rather decent at PvP. I did some tracking for your boy Kahzo the other day.

Thanks for reading my app, hope to see you in-game.

Last edited:
I agree, Silvermede are a bunch of idiots. +1 for that statement alone
-1 for that obnoxious green.

So that leaves you at -99

:D huehuehuehue

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I heard you guys get accused of hacking from time to time. Wondering if I can join cause I supposedly hack too.

5o5c795.png
We went down this road last map Warmachine, and you left without a word.

Denied.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Templar_James

When did you join Herocraft? 1 year and 6 months

Explain your minecraft experience: 2 years

Explain your Herocraft experience: pvp with dragoon

What classes did you master on Bastion?: Dragoon

What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dragoon

Previous Towns?: This map Trophaeum

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: No clue

Class/Profession | Level: Dragoon 65

Why do you want to join Umbra?: I miss my friends @Delfofthebla @uin153 @Sirdemonic3 @jimmydude @fudgeskull @macura /mancura
I miss you =[

How often are you on Herocraft?: lets just say a lot

Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Yup

Additional Info you feel we should know: Decline me if you want ill still love you!

IGN: Templar_James

When did you join Herocraft? 1 year and 6 months

Explain your minecraft experience: 2 years

Explain your Herocraft experience: pvp with dragoon

What classes did you master on Bastion?: Dragoon

What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dragoon

Previous Towns?: This map Trophaeum

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: No clue

Class/Profession | Level: Dragoon 65

Why do you want to join Umbra?: I miss my friends @Delfofthebla @uin153 @Sirdemonic3 @jimmydude @fudgeskull @macura /mancura
I miss you =[

How often are you on Herocraft?: lets just say a lot

Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Yup

Additional Info you feel we should know: Decline me if you want ill still love you!

DECLINED. I got this @lumont and @Delfofthebla

Last edited by a moderator:

Standman

Stone

IGN:
Standman7227
When did you join Herocraft? A long time ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've only played on herocraft so I'll answer this in the next section
Explain your Herocraft experience: I don't have any experience with herocraft
What classes did you master on Bastion?: I got an A in chemistry
What classes do you plan to go this map?: I'm taking calculus and biology among some other classes during this map.
Previous Towns?: DPRK
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I'm not entirely sure. I heard admins got mad at the town's leaders so they blew up the town regions.
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul/crafter (1/1)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because I need a place to live when/if I get unbanned for spawner abuse.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I go on the hub for like 1 minute a day to see if I'm unbanned. If I ever get unbanned I'll play like 2-3 hours a day probably
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: No, my mic was stolen
Additional Info you feel we should know: I was a bloodmage before they were cool (on zeal). I'm also better than everyone at pvp.

IGN: Standman7227
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've only played on herocraft so I'll answer this in the next section
What classes do you plan to go this map?: I'm taking calculus and biology among some other classes during this map.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I'm not entirely sure. I heard admins got mad at the town's leaders so they blew up the town regions.
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because I need a place to live when/if I get unbanned for spawner abuse.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I go on the hub for like 1 minute a day to see if I'm unbanned. If I ever get unbanned I'll play like 2-3 hours a day probably
Additional Info you feel we should know: I was a bloodmage before they were cool (on zeal). I'm also better than everyone at pvp.

Meh

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Standman7227

he's got my vote