• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

UltimateOptics Architect App

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: UltimateOptics
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone 15 | UK (GTM+1)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 7 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I think i would make a good architect because i love to build and i would say I'm not bad at it either. I would love to be part of the Architect team because it would be fun and it would be doing the thing i love most. To build! If i was to become a architect i would be to the best of my ability all the time while building. I have been on minecraft for 2 years or over now and i've always been fascinated by building. I love building and hope i can continue my fun time on hero craft as a architect as well. I also came 3rd in a spire competition.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here!
This is my boat:
e852ec53.png

426d5855.png

914c2778.png

Got any idea's on what i can build next? INBOX ME!

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I will keep adding pictures onto the tread until I'm 15. By then i will hopefully have a decent gallery of my work.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
HavocSnipez
PanFlake
Do not post of applications.
The only people who should be posting on Staff apps are Mods, Admins and a few others that know who they are.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
(Ignore the lava thing in the background me and my friend wondered if snow blocks melted so we built some weird thing and put lava on it :p)