• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Uleftthedooropens Application

(I figured I should post map on the minecraft forums so the herocraft page moves up again, and post it on here so a whitelister sees it sooner. )

In-game name: Uleftthedooropen
Location & Age: Manitoba, 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got temp banned once for making a hole a little bigger which made it world scarring.
Referral(s): None yet.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Yes
How'd you hear about Herocraft? People on my old server left for it and people talk about it sometimes on other servers I have been on.
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCU16
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? YEs
Reason(s) you should be accepted:I think I am creative with stories, don't stir up trouble, could contribute a lot of time, and I make friends with people easily. I come up with good characters to play as. I don't know much about minecraft coding for things like mods or plugins but I will learn if I can.
Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft rpgs for about a year now and figured with classes like this a real economy would exist and there would be jobs. I enjoy writing but I still feel I need work at it. I am currently trying to learn redstone wring from a guy who made a working minecraft clock, my current skills at it are just average but hopefully I get taught some good tricks. I am graduated high-school about a year ago.

He put pending on my app about an hour ago and then it appears he signed off. Should I just wait for him to return or can someone else read and tell me if it is good or not? (Sorry if I am not supposed to reply to applications)