• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ufop1 Whitelist Application

ufop1

Dirt
Reasons why I should be accepted:
I read and understand the server rules on the website and in the game, the poeple I have met so far are great and I would like to be a part of the community. I have good experience with redstone circuitry and I am skilled at building the exteriors of castles and such. I will bring good sportsman-ship and helpful advice/skills to this advanced community.

How did I hear about HeroCraft:
I have shifted away from Minecraft for a while after playing it for 2 years. One day I saw this server on an off-topic tread of a knife-building forum (Bladeforums.com) and having played Minecraft before, I decided to try it out. After finishing the tutorial I decided to get whitelisted so I could fully interact with the server's community.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ufop1
  2. Location & Age: United States, Dallas TX, 15 Years Old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No, but I have been accidentally banned due to a server bug and was readmitted afterwards.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCu5
Reasons why I should be accepted:
I read and understand the server rules on the website and in the game, the poeple I have met so far are great and I would like to be a part of the community. I have good experience with redstone circuitry and I am skilled at building the exteriors of castles and such. I will bring good sportsman-ship and helpful advice/skills to this advanced community.

How did I hear about HeroCraft:
I have shifted away from Minecraft for a while after playing it for 2 years. One day I saw this server on an off-topic tread of a knife-building forum (Bladeforums.com) and having played Minecraft before, I decided to try it out. After finishing the tutorial I decided to get whitelisted so I could fully interact with the server's community.
reviewing

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
You do have an old ban from survival.muttsworldmine.com as being part of a griefer team? Doesn't seem like a server bug.
Explain please.

ufop1

Dirt
Sorry but I do not recall ever being part of that server, I thought that perhaps they changed the server name but after visiting their website, I am convinced that I have never been part of their server. I have personally never griefed willingly (did so once when I was new to the game because I didn't know) or ever participated in a griefing team. I have also just logged on to their server and was able to get on without a ban prompt. Sorry but I don't know why it says that I have been banned.

I have also uploaded a screenshot of me in the server this afternoon.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 5