• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tylerof's App UPDATED

Tylerof

Dirt
In-game name: Tylerof
Location & Age: I live in Livonia Michigan and i am 39 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I hafe not gotten banded from eny beta servers
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I am a great builder but i am better at fighting i can build a pretty epic house if i get the right spawn i am great at building awesome looking nether portals with doku craft texture pack and i am also a grate fighter in minecraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : yes i hafe voted for hero craft took me a long time to figure out how to
Special Key: ??? i don't know what a special key is
Additional Info: all of my friends told me to join herocraft and i think this will be epic playing it

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
In-game name: Tylerof
Location & Age: I live in Livonia Michigan and i am 39 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I hafe not gotten banded from eny beta servers
Reason you should be accepted: I am a great builder but i am better at fighting i can build a pretty epic house if i get the right spawn i am great at building awesome looking nether portals with doku craft texture pack and i am also a grate fighter in minecraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : yes i hafe voted for hero craft took me a long time to figure out how to
Special Key: ??? i don't know what a special key is
Additional Info: all of my friends told me to join herocraft and i think this will be epic playing it
Which friends referred you?