• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

twekaz's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

twekaz

Dirt
In-game name: Twekaz
Location & Age: Drammen, Norway. 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got one ban at mcbans for spamming one of my friends, because he was afk when we got raided, in the ban it says spambot which is actually not true because i just was really stressed and wanted my friend to accept my teleport request. So i keept on saying: Accept Accept......
Refferal(s): EtKEnn and js_mine
Reason you should be accepted: I think Herocraft look like alot of fun and my friends play there, im going to join EtKEnn's town and there i will build and PvP togheter with my friends we will make a awesome team. I like RP servers and a server that brings some more challenge to the player.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: EtKEnn
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
Additional Info: I live in a place called Konnerud in Drammen togheter with my friends, i like other games like Call of Duty mw 1 (not 2 and 3) and skyrim. When i dont play games i hang out with friends, go snowboarding or play Tennnis. Im sorry if i got some grammar/spelling fails. My friend EtKEnn told me about the rei's minimap and optifine and those mods were allowed to the server so when i tried to install them my minecrat crashed and i lost all of my screenshots. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.