• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

twekaz's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

twekaz

Dirt
In-game name:twekaz
Location & Age: Drammen, Norway 14 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 at mcbans
Referral(s):EtKEnn and js_mine
Reason you should be accepted: Because your server look like alot of fun and some of my friends play there!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend EtKEnn
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have!
Additional Info: I like PvP and build things in towns, i have been playing since 1.2 Beta and i am a serious player!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing...

How do we know you wont spam on our server? Please explain the ban...

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

twekaz

Dirt
In-game name: Twekaz
Location & Age: Drammen, Norway. 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got one ban at mcbans for spamming one of my friends, because he was afk when we got raided, in the ban it says spambot which is actually not true because i just was really stressed and wanted my friend to accept my teleport request. So i keept on saying: Accept Accept......
Refferal(s): EtKEnn and js_mine
Reason you should be accepted: I think Herocraft look like alot of fun and my friends play there, im going to join EtKEnn's town and there i will build and PvP togheter with my friends we will make a awesome team. I like RP servers and a server that brings some more challenge to the player.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: EtKEnn
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
Additional Info: I live in a place called Konnerud in Drammen togheter with my friends, i like other games like Call of Duty 1 (not 2 and 3) and skyrim. When i dont play games i hang out with friends, go snowboarding or play Tennnis. Im sorry if i got some grammar/spelling fails. My friend EtKEnn told me about the rei's minimap and optifine and those mods were allowed to the server so when i tried to install them my minecrat crashed and i lost all of my screenshots. :(

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
FYI, your ban has been extended for another week because of this. I'd stop trying to whitelist your alts.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Neo, if this account and Plantemann are both alts, I suggest you post here with the banned account name, so there is an account of the incident. Proctors do not have a working blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.