• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tweak Plaguebomb

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Plaguebomb is currently one the strongest AoE skills in the game. With a range of 5 and 225 true damage, I think it could use a tweak. So here is my suggestion:

The further away you are from the sheep the less damage it will do. So the damage would look something like this:

On the sheep: 250 damage
1 Block away: 225 damage
2 Blocks away: 200 damage
3 Blocks away: 180 damage
4 Blocks away: 165 damage
5 Blocks away: 150 damage

I think this is more logicical for how a "bomb" works. It would also force the Beguiler to play more skillfully instead of mindlessly running around tossing plaguebombs and doing loads of damage. Though a buff to the damage would be needed to address the decrease of damage to further targets. Not sure if this can be coded or if these should be the exact numbers. But the general idea would be neat and more balanced IMO.

Delfofthebla

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hmm, I could possibly see this being done. I pretty much agree with all your points.

We've been addressing plague bomb via damage nerfs, and I was even considering lowering the range, but this is probably a more suitable approach.

I'll see what I can do.

Y

ytiggidmas

Hmm, I could possibly see this being done. I pretty much agree with all your points.

We've been addressing plague bomb via damage nerfs, and I was even considering lowering the range, but this is probably a more suitable approach.

I'll see what I can do.

i dare you